• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Afs-cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Configs\database_cfg.PHP on line 21
Could not connect to mysql server: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Configs\database_cfg.PHP on line 21
Could not connect to mysql server: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Wrong password?

@walking hell
nice avatar, gave me a small laugh

I thought i'd give you guys a little status update, me and Nightmare have been working on a guild image uploading script, it's almost finished were just working out some bugs, but once thats done and working good i'll go a head and release v0.2.3

How do i update the website if i have all settings properly set

under http://localhost/aac/sql_updater.php it only shows

"Update AFS-CMS v0.2.1 to AFS-CMS v0.2.2 [Click Here]" and i have version 0.2.2 do i replace the sql_updater.php with the new one and then update?

//Massen

Error

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in C:\Program Files\WebServ\httpd\Configs\char_start_cfg.php on line 45

Hey Avarian, I've bought new layout, now how can I use it at your cms? I was trying at ../layout/.. but having problem with divs, etc. Will be good if you will log on MSN, better way to talk...

What a f*ck are you doing? Online for 5 minutes, and offline for 23 hours and 55 minutes. You ROX!! -.-

That was not a question, it was just to make you think about what you said before.

Are you paying Avarian to work for you?

The question is

That was not a question

You make me laught :D
Avarian to work for you?

No, but who can help me if not official developer ? Got more problems ? Want to have an disscution then msg me on PM, I dont wanna chat with you on Avarian thread.

@edit

@Avarian

I fixed my problem xD just added/removed some "</table>", but I still have problem... it still broke that lines when player dont die :/ (player must got any deaths on list), I just dont know where to add that "/table".

@edit2

YEA! I did it! :D Me rox ^_^

btw. work about your script... make it clean >.<. You use $row[1] instead of for example; $row['time']

@edit3 o_O

bug. Guilds dont show invited players.
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in D:\xampp\htdocs\tzt\guilds.php on line 804

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back