• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.::Agathor Server::. [Age of Splendor]

when the beta comes please make a small thread on advertising, (as this is the forum i check daily) if you could do that i'd would be swell :D

i will open the thread in my forum and on Jobs but i will give the link anyways here so stay in touch

With some news here i Bump this thread

First of all this is an small teaser of spriting
2cckub4.jpg

and you can check our new mapping teaser here

Last edited:
glad you like it

@Topic
Are you bored? you have a decent skill on Mapping, Web Design, Lua, Client editing?
if you answer yes to any of this one yes you may check this thread

xD ye ye. long time no post here thx for bump

BTW we are not dead we keep mapping xd

why woudln't you make more teasers? i thought this server was dead you need to update us normaly i think..

Cuz we took some time,think on that time as some vacations.
On my part, I just started my Senior Year at HS and consume to much time, but next Semester I will have mainly electives so i will have more time.
Warhol move and did not have network and we could not communicate, so we paused the server but now we want to continue and finish it.

I will talk abut the Vocation system probably tomorrow so stay tuned. We are still hiring so apply for a job.

Dw guys, it will be up sometime ;) I'm planning to map at a rapid speed when my break comes up, lots in school atm

@up
Well progress bar were estimated i think most of the things, except the quest, are at more than 50%

when is this ot is going to open you think? this thread is very old i think you are working on this ot for over 2 years now

Bump
New Poll. Also someone said that our vocation system of only 3 classes/vocations was to boring, and my reply to him was that theres more to come well heres the first of it.
  • Warriors

Stats:
    HP Gain:15
    Mana Gain:5-10 <<Need to discussed about it.
    Cap Gain:25

As a warrior, you can only wear a one-hand weapon and a shield. Your main skills will be Strength and Defense however you can build as you want to.
    At level [25], you will be able to pick one of the three sub-classes/vocations.
    • Barbarian
      Can only use two-handed weapons, your main skill will be strength, a Barbarian deal a tremendous damage, but their lack of defense makes them an easy prey.
    • Gladiator
      Can wield shields and one-handed weapons as well as dual wield them.
    • Guardian
      Can wield one-handed weapons and shields and dual wield them.

Info
Where ever you see a word like this Example means undecided so it can change.
Also this a little spoiler but well for agathor sake!
Mana in warriors is not like in the other classes warriors gain mana/rage by hitting his opponents, so you will need to be smart when to use spells.

More to come!

greetings
Agathor Staff

You are working so much, and if it don't like to pl, you will hava wasted a years working for nothing !

Back