• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.::Agathor Server::. [Age of Splendor]

Pardon me?
what do you mean with and if don't like to pl?, and if you mean to people, well this project ain't aim for rookie players, i mostly sect 100-200 at the most. Its not going to be a waste of nothing since we work as we can when we can and we have fun doing it. and as my mom and dad always told me what ever you do have fun at it :)

Bump
New Poll. Also someone said that our vocation system of only 3 classes/vocations was to boring, and my reply to him was that theres more to come well heres the first of it.
  • Warriors

Stats:
    HP Gain:15
    Mana Gain:5-10 <<Need to discussed about it.
    Cap Gain:25

As a warrior, you can only wear a one-hand weapon and a shield. Your main skills will be Strength and Defense however you can build as you want to.
    At level [25], you will be able to pick one of the three sub-classes/vocations.
    • Barbarian
      Can only use two-handed weapons, your main skill will be strength, a Barbarian deal a tremendous damage, but their lack of defense makes them an easy prey.
    • Gladiator
      Can wield shields and one-handed weapons as well as dual wield them.
    • Guardian
      Can wield one-handed weapons and shields and dual wield them.

Info
Where ever you see a word like this Example means undecided so it can change.
Also this a little spoiler but well for agathor sake!
Mana in warriors is not like in the other classes warriors gain mana/rage by hitting his opponents, so you will need to be smart when to use spells.

More to come!

greetings
Agathor Staff

To be honest I don't think Barbarian is a good sub voc. It's too "personality describing" if you know what I mean, a barbarian is an uncivilzed warrior in fantasy and I dont think it would fit as a "neutral" vocation. I don't like the other names aswell :/
You dont need to name the sub vocs, or u can add an extra word like the orginal tibia (elder druid, master sorc etc.) Knight is a good one I think :D
Anyway sorry, but it sounds a bit lame, that at lvl 25 u can choose this shit, there should be some npcs and quests.
A warrior is a loyal, honourful and couragous fighter. Why not a path to the dark side? Worshipping some shit and become a corrupt and twisted maniacccccccccccc

How can you say that is lame if you dont even know how it will be, i haven't say'd that you dont need a quest or some trust worty from your city, so plz dont make judgments with out knowing.
also how can you say that it dosent fit? those names are pretty much it. a barrbarian its a brutal warrior whos bloodthirsty.
Guardian is a loyal warrior who fights for their peers.
Gladiator as in the ancient Rome where figthers who love to fight.
why i whould like to be like Shitsoft and use the so normal and used Promotion.
so prety much it.

Haha lol'd when i saw the new outfits you and your friend were wearing, i actually like them alot almost makes it to another game.. aah well maybe not.
Tho it did look a little weird when the monsters turned out and they were that big.

Good luck with your project!

I see well ok. Will you host a beta server or something? I cant wait to try the serv :7

this project is dead for sure no? the thread is inactive no teasers you started this project what 2 years ago? you should have finished by now.

@up
yep, we left tibia for 4+- months. but we are back.

@OT
Guys I wish it where other wise but is not, and I'm not planing to bush*est you, creating what I first wanted its a big problem and working alone or well with only other guy make it still easier but, still we are only mappers. We are working our as* of to give you guys something to play with and enjoy and get some sneak peek and so you can guys give us some ideas and thoughts on what it need to be change or done.

For now we are working hard on Galadriel Kingdom, so we can create a server from it, and keep updating so you can get to Elenium and with some more time to Othello, don't get me wrong we still intend to create every system I mention on the first post, but as I said I'm not a programer either a lua scripter, I'm trying to learn some so, I can create most of this, but will take us time.

I can tell Southern Agathor Kingdom, Galadriel, its now on 90% done, we just need to create some small stuffs and script some npc, so you the players can enjoy this custom map.

Also don't think this as a Beta, its more like another server to get some people involved and proly get someone will in to help in our hard task.

Sorry guys for every one who put hopes on this Project, but we are back and we came to finish this.

here you can check the latest mini-map(well the last one i have took, yesterday we work on it and has more stuff, but well for now you can watch this.)
http://otland.net/f57/agathor-mapping-teaser-130494/index5.html#post1598641
MINI-MAP

Also i updated a bit our job application thread, and this thread as well, so give it a shot.

Greetings
Agathor Team.

Last edited:
@up
you don't have to create all the systems even with scripters it's hard no? and this project was started more then 2 years ago you should finish mapping fast and try to get some scripters for basic scripts
it will still be pro you are using custom spells? if this server comes online i will deffnitly play it but it has being too long :p if you die now no point for all the hard work you did and how about another big teaser?
for now everyone thinks this project is dead show something to amaze us once it's online you can get a fare amount of players i'm sure.

@up
working on it right now, warhol and i been workign hard this week to get you another big fat teaser :p, also we have some news to say but they will come with the teaser :p

Bring
Up
My
Thread.

Working on a Mapping teaser for tonight :)

but only thing i can show you guys right now its this
zwe35v.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

A promise made is a debt unpaid.
so here you go guys, a teaser and up 2 post is the latest mini-map Enjoy.

Teaser

Bump :) should i do a Live development ?(Cyper alike)

Well I'm not aiming for a long player base, I know that we RPG players (Tibia focused) are not such high as FUN/HIGH exp servers. I truly aiming for small base players 20-30 who can give me feed back based on Weekly updates. with a limited content, first week 1-30 Content, first update aimed to fix anything Typos, bugs. adding new spells, and quests. next week content from 31-35. and so on till i have a minimum of lvl 100. with a decent amount of quests.

But thx for your feedback. the thing about finishing my whole MAP and Ideas for Quest/systems will end up sucking another year

I would say just keep working on it and release a beta when you think the time is right, I really hate live development it just doesn't really work out.

So you guys suggest to go under the same as Thonar is doing? do the occasional "BETA" stage

Hello guys, well time has passed probably there is not even a point to keep on doing this or investing money, but here I am, back on track now with some pennies in my pocket to invest into the development.

If interested in helping or getting some cash in go to this thread

11joglz.jpg

Back