• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Al Kaida Players

gumcok

Reaction score
I'm writing to inform all the community of shadowcores that we'll pay each for last hit on players from the list below. The amount of cash will be depending on character level 250+(250k), 300-315(500k), 315-335(750k)
At the moment is more than 35kk to spend on so kill them as many times as possible.

Lokuf Dmowski
Ks Szady Popieluszko
Blokus Msuje
Majczal Da Handsome
Banutariusz
Sir Mateusz
Ks Kroolik Underwood
Lord Azixas
Mastei Ed
Mocny Shot
Nafukany Bober
Muay Thai Lover
Qui Balboa
Ohah
Shequs
Szoocky
Sprzedam Siostre
Venzaczek
Vinar Mage
Z Calej Epy
Attisa Von Tanker
Juras Here

Rule
  • It can't be frag during the war mode between Kaida - Wipe Once Again

All installments will be paid once Insane Calar or Niebezpieczny Kuba be online. Message straight to them with the name you've killed.

Happy Hunting
Kind Regards Guma,

Last edited:
Signed, If you've killed someone from the list make sure you post "Your Nick" and the "Victim's Nick" here.

Good luck

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I wish you good luck

PS. How pathetic is that XD?

level 250+(250k), 300-315(500k), 315-335(750k)

ok big kasz

sorry for bad englado no copy paterino pls

I've already killed this Szady and I didn't get paid, fuck that shit !!2@1@!!@!@121@!@!

Don't listen to Serko, all the payments will be made after you've killed someone from the list.

Back