• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alaa Adel's mapping thread

missing borders in the bottom right corner of the building on the first pic
black stone trapdoor on second pic doesn't make sense, because the floor is wooden
red tile roof has the wrong border on the top and is missing borders on the bottom and right
also, the stone wall and framework wall mix is kinda odd.

@poopsiedoodle Thanks for telling me :) fixed everything
btw, I knew that the border of the roof wasn't the right one but i put this one cuz i didn't find the correct border in the spr editor. I'll change it later got bored of that sprite thing :D
Thanks @CavalierDev :)

Unfinished undead cave.. working on getting tibia mountain now so don't worry about that awful colored mountain =)

yhDSjaSde.png

6mhf2Bwr.png

Maybe a bit grassy but i like how it looks.
2nd floor at the 2nd pic is not done plenty of bugs..
Hope you like it. Comment!

I am working on a naruto aerver.. If i use tibia spr files i'll have to do the same thing to have the naruto sprites.
Atleast there are a few tibia sprites at the naruto sprite file so i will only bring mountain, tree sprites.. that's acceptable
Btw, I almost finished the mountain sprite.

''Mweh''. Looks undetailed and the details u used look ugly imo. But I can repeat this at probably every image so yea, you're not rly improving.

loEQycw8h.png

better now? (edit of the 3rd pic)

New pic:
VkWLo75kw.png

Wish i had lava waterfalls in 8.54

loEQycw8h.png

better now? (edit of the 3rd pic)

New pic:
VkWLo75kw.png

Wish i had lava waterfalls in 8.54
the footprint in the first ss is rather unnecessary.
you can put lava waterfalls in 8.54. There are tons of tools that would let you do that (otitemeditor, object builder, dat/spr editors, etc.)
also, you should consider making the outfits actually fit with tibia's perspective instead of rpg maker's perspective.

Yeah I know, I said "I wish I had lava waterfalls" I meant to minimize the effort (searching for the sprite in the sprite editor.. About the outfits
First of all I made this thread to show you my mapping and not outfits.
And I will use tibia outfits and not these, will replace them when I'm not busy

Back