• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alaa Adel's mapping thread

Alaa Adel

Basic Mapper
Reaction score
HI :)
This is my new server's mapping thread :)
Hope you like it.

EDIT: SKIP TO THE 2nd PAGE!!!!!!

This is a part of the main city:
wFJ46Uq

Well, this is a new spawn that i don't know which monster will be put in here xD
AWeOrAX

New Spidris spawn!
Imk9EMw
Crystal Golem spawn:
RnFphD5
New jungle spawn:
ZOYcfAH
TVAutjF

Last edited:
The images are not working, you got the wrong URL :p

Remove the 'http://' part and add 'i.' in the beginning and it should work.

here i fix them for you !!
main city

new spawn

new spidris spawn

crystal golem spawn

new jungle spawn

i won't do it again !!
next time use imgland.net

You should consider looking through your bordering one more time. I can see several bugs and I also recommend to not use autoborder(A button) when making the earth around the caves (borders around the earth looks awful in the map editor). I suggest you start simple = more time to learn. Keep on going!

Now i'm using the naruto sprites.. i know the sprites are bad but, what do you think about the mapping?
EEQVEKT3B.png

6x96Jkuzm.png

-EUaksmcx.png

OMG these stupid borders!! will fix it later XD...

35TqHvfMb.bmp

4ZlbGwDl_.bmp

J1B6UcnA.bmp

Guys sorry for the other pictures .. i know they look like shit, from now on i'll post good mapping.
I know i'm not a good mapper but i'll do my best, and please tell me if there's something that doesn't fit or looks bad to improve my mapping skills.
Hope you like my new maps.

the custom outfits and trees don't fit with the perspective of tibia.
also, you're using the wrong mountain edges, and the recoloring makes the line between the edges and the mountain tile stand out more than it should.
also, I don't remember if it's @macedoon @Magnetico or @eiserne festung but one of them has a link in their signature that you should use for taking ingame screenshots

Yeah, I know these trees look awful next to the tibia sprites.. im actually working on changing the trees' sprites back to tibia sprites.

And after spending a few hours on the sprite editor i finally brought back tibia grass, trees, bushes, etc

avJc3xAyq.png

NPfBDT7MI.png

R1HPM7ONo.png

Back