• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

New ones, after such a long break.

I wanted to make some deals with goblins...

gobos1.png

Btw, does anybody here has an idea why this: http://otland.net/f18/9-20-9-31-forgotten-server-v0-2-11pl2-mystic-spirit-warsystem-extras-140955/ crash when I want to attack monster?

Last edited:
I really like your works man.. if you're really "unskilled" so its awesome.. its way better than mine..
I like that its clean and simple.. but the only thing that interupt my eyes is the spamming tuffs :)

If your interested in joining a custom rpg mapping project, please message me.. youd be a great mapper to have on my team and I think youd make this custom project alot better :) If you want to put your skills into a server and bring your work to life, and let people play it message me. I got live stream mapping set up and we can do some cool stuff :)

Screen for today, hope you're going to comment it. It really gives me motivation (hearing response, even negative).

banditn.png

Bandit firecamp

bandit2.png

Nice nature, I like your mountain. Simple but good looking and playable.

Everyone is using these wooden wall sprites but me :p they are great

The map looks great Alegres! Keep it up!

Red

Thank you Illusion, thank you Kereyza, thanks SeloothDominik.

Unfortunatelly I don't have enough time to map something really good, because of school and my other duties, but when I'll only find more time, I'll try to map something really good. Got few really good ideas.

I liked the cyclopses a lot. Didn't like the last one that much, but mainly because of the weird structure and the limestone wall sprite

Back