• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

q12.png

q13.png

Something I'm working on now. As you can see, it's not fully detailed yet =) Hope you like it. It's a small village. I tried to make it unique.

[photos in other post]

Last edited:
Appreciate your comments - really =) In free time I'll continue mapping Undercity...

Undercity-miasto-duza1.jpg

...starting from this point:

undercity1.jpg

pfwow8_undercity2.jpg

I don't know if what I'll make will be good or not but I'll do my best to make it look quite nice =) Good night!

About your last work :
Why is it so dark in there? Perhaps you wanted to create the "death" effect (and you did it. Your map looks terrifying). I suggest you to put some hangable light sources on the pillars for example. It's too damn dark in there. I also find the stone border between the tar and walking ground not attractive. You should use more complex borderline. Also the skull with candle on top of it should also stay on some kind of object. It looks less interesting on ground than it would for example - at stone table. I suggest you to make some main modifications on that map.

I made this map piece especially for you. What do you think about Undercity in such style? (It's modification of your work. I was basing on what I saw at your map).

undercity1.png

undercity2u.png

If you like it - feel free to use my concept as your own. I can also send you this mapping piece (that you could have pattern on your disc).

I really like the Warcraft Series. Undercity as well.

Last edited:
Looking great Redrax! It's different from Wow's Undercity but still looking amazing. I think that we should map something in that style. And what if you changed the "skull detailing" a bit? I think that with few changes your pieces would be a great base for making a Trolls City. Anyway, you should finish it and seriously, this pieces inspired me a lot!

Back