• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

It's time to show you few pictures. I don't know if they are good. Every sugestion counts, help me finish it! =)

uc1.png

uc2d.png

uc3d.png

They are good enough on their own. Nothing really needs to be added :D

Awesome, although the Underworld = Hell, I personally think your map is nice regardless!

Maybe make deeper floors fiery?

And fiddle with the light.. Use those green light dragons etc?

Also, regarding the last picture; skull on lower left of shot is semi-bugged :p

But i love it :D

Even though you should of edited post, i guess you needed to state you added pics so :D WHO CARES :p

Good job mate!

Lol GhostX, I adore you! There's really a few people how write such long comments =) I really appreciate it m8!

Thanks for all your words. I'll try to do something with light effects. Also I'll try to make next parts of the city look better =)! Thanks once again.

No problem mate, i feel that if i'm going to criticise something, i need to explain in detail :D

It's nice still, i really get an "undead" "afterlife" feel with them :)

Good job!

Are those dragons the "on" version.. Seems like no light is added by them :p

Anyway, i like still :p

Shit! It's really good this time! I think you should only change the flora inside the rooms. For example tree with the parrot and that big leaf plant - doesn't fit there at all. Try to use that plants which appears in Zao update. The dark ones. Also - there is wall missing in second screen (down from this energetic coal basin thing).

Really. You are improving really quick. There are too many walls for my taste - but still, maybe you wanted to achieve some kind of effect with them. Great! Really like it.

Thank you Redrax, I will change the flora. And thanks for noticing missing wall =) What I did is not even 50% of the whole city so I'll have time to improve more yet =)

Thanks Peroxide. I know that this screen:

uc6.png

looks spammed. I think that I'll remove that big thingy next to my character.

New pieces:

Warriors trainer place

uc13.png

Druids square

uc12.png

Last edited:
I FUCKING LOVE YOUR UNDERWORLD CITY!!!!!!

AMAGAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(comment isn't as long as others)
so

AMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd

:p

pretty epic tbh..

And to anyone who disagree; go fuck yourself

;)

Lol guys =) I didn't expect such a positive reaction from your side =) Thank you very much! Thaks GhostX, thanks Limos. Thanks for all comments =)!

Really good, I dislike the jungle plants but you have some clever ideas.

Thank you Siegh =) Didn't have enough time to continue the city, so I mapped random dragon spawn. Nothing innovative here:

dragonp.png

Back