• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion AlertPay Donation system on OTLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoSePh15_

Reaction score
Hello Talaturen,
I was comparing between AlertPay and Paypal, and I actually realized that AlertPay is much much easier and better than Paypal, as AlertPay supports more countries than Paypal, and I personally don't like Paypal. Lots more OtLanders also think that AlertPay is better than Paypal so, it'll be a great idea and a better chance for more people from different regions of the world that paypal doesn't support and alertpay does to donate to otland and become "Premium Members".

To sum it all up, I think that AlertPay is a better donation system than Paypal, so, I would like you to consider thinking about adding this donation system WITH paypal.

Thanks for your time....

Best Regards,
JoSePh15_

If there is any chance to implement this on OtLand, I think you would need a lot of votes in this thread from the community, so you can prove Talaturen this:

Lots more OtLanders also think that AlertPay is better than Paypal

That's up to our admin.

Added a poll, COMON GUYS VOTE!

@CyberM
Ofc it's up to our admin, it's just a suggestion, as a matter of fact, if alertpay exist, i'll pay for a pacc immediately.

but alert pay sucks you cant buy anything with that

Yes you can, it's just not popular yet, but it is better with the refunds, ppl can't refund as they do with paypal, at least not that often.

Bump, comon guys vote!!

Bump!! Vote!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are thousands of sites like that..
Paypal is one of the most known websites, and it's used on a lot of different websites. That's why I prefer PayPal, I can use it at nearly every website.

Same to alertpay atm, AlertPay is starting to spread! :)

Yes you can, it's just not popular yet, but it is better with the refunds, ppl can't refund as they do with paypal, at least not that often.

Bump, comon guys vote!!

Bump!! Vote!

Who told you such bullshit about refunds?

I read it on SpiderOt's thread of adding alertpay to your donation system :eek:

There should be a poll that asks if anybody here has had more then $100 in an alertpay account and found somewhere to spend it. Nobody really uses alertpay and I don't think otland would have a problem with charge backs using paypal. If you cant use paypal in your country, just pick another and use a prepaid credit card.

Well, 18 ppl think AlertPay should be added... :)

And no, AlertPay is the future!

Tala interfeer please? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I read it on SpiderOt's thread of adding alertpay to your donation system :eek:

Alertpay refund policies promises a lot but in real world is even worse than paypal, in paypal you got the chance to prove and defend yourself against a chargeback, alertpay dont give a fuck, phone confirmation? bullshit, 2 weeks frozen period? useless and bullshit, email warning before a chargeback? bullshit, punishment against chargebackers is useless because they can pay a fee (20~25 usd) and get unbanned again, seller pays transaction fee + 3.15 usd x every chargeback

There should be a poll that asks if anybody here has had more then $100 in an alertpay account and found somewhere to spend it. Nobody really uses alertpay and I don't think otland would have a problem with charge backs using paypal. If you cant use paypal in your country, just pick another and use a prepaid credit card.
Alertpay is growing, a lot of personal users are using it in different ways, also some companies started to use AP as payment method. There is no need to spend it directly from the account, you can always withdraw to your credit card or bank account.

@Jano
True alertpay is growing, why are you so freaked? Lots of users use AlertPay and want an alertpay payment method, that's a suggestion for adding AlertPay, do you think it should be added or not, this is the question, I'm not the owner of AlertPay, so i don't give a fuck about it, I just have my cc linked to alertpay and want to get premium here using it. That's all.

@Jano
True alertpay is growing, why are you so freaked? Lots of users use AlertPay and want an alertpay payment method, that's a suggestion for adding AlertPay, do you think it should be added or not, this is the question, I'm not the owner of AlertPay, so i don't give a fuck about it, I just have my cc linked to alertpay and want to get premium here using it. That's all.

this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back