• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alicia's mapping thread

As in sunlight coming into the house from the sky.

Looks pretty nice, keep up the good work and practice, practice, practice!

Just a reference to it always being bright if you don't have a roof-top or a topper on the upper floor, most pictures are mad better with shading a.k.a with the lights dimmed using a torch

ok i have new picture with no light as you said Dex :)

drakens: :'D

2z8aoso.png

It looks good but in my opinion I don't think it suits Drakens, perhaps some sort of custom mage that uses Ice or Water attacks if they exist :) (just suits the blue theme more)

Keep on going, you have talent
the way you place, use and mix things

Love it, for some reason my rme 3.0 doesn't give me new sprites, all my settings are as they should be aswell ;(

It looks amazing. :w00t: Are those new Tibia sprites or custom? I'm really out-dated in that aspect. :p By the way, how can I get that RME and which is the top client that it supports? :eek:

that last one is pretty darn cool! only thing that honestly bothered me a bit was the fact that you used the roof borders for grass on the floor. at a glance it looks perfectly fine but of you really look at it, you can see the wooden beams, and it kinda takes away from how good it looks. but really, it's still looks really cool :)

I like it, haven't tried the new sprites myself yet. Looking forward for more mapping from you.

Back