• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All from OTLand start a rl tibia server and pwn??

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
I got a idea ;) really cooool!!!!!

We start a world all we togheter and make guild OTLand something if it's work!

Let's pwn please ;) tell me if you wanna joina!!!!

World: Inferna or Dolera {PVP-ENFORCED} (new)

Nice... cmon JOIN,JOIN,JOIN!

We need 15 serious player or more until we start!:

1.Ates (me)
2.Slam
3.Seabitz?
4.Limannen

Last edited:
Jester your link [Talaturen's IP Changer] isnt working look what i get

Virus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Go guardia ? or which world ? ... its funny if 20-30 pepoples from otland going team and go kill anyone!

^But I gotta talk to my friend, Forgot the acc and the pass to the char haha :)

or we all account share one character name Ot Land, lmao, and account share him to highest lv, oh and cookies for everyone.

Why not try Amera? I'm starting today. I'm making a life thread.

Jester your link [Talaturen's IP Changer] isnt working look what i get

Virus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I guess you need some more posts.

Or everyone goes pvp enf ?

... please if you are in say 'join' or dont say anything :p

NO PVP!! guys all start Secura its a great server i got lots of friends
Silent Defender,Aurade Samix<<<he ignore me sometimes, Fikaku, Fedes,Rooker Zlayer etc etc and im only 17!!!1

plix guys start sexura

Back