• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All from OTLand start a rl tibia server and pwn??

Isnt better pvp enf ? we are like 13 pepopels going pk botters ;) with wand of vortex and s?
bohahaha so fun if we doing it !

PLEASE WRITE 'JOIN' if you are joining so i can add your name on the list!

Elera then?
I found my character lvl 23 Knight.

And I found DSM, Demon Shield, Royal helmet in dp :D

gratz on owning a NON-PVP world :p

anyways asking these kind of things in a OT forum is waste since even forums like wot/tibia.de even failed doing it with alot more members...

edit: I got a lvl 30 knight 60/60 on guardia :D
it was my first char.. axarax the knight of guardia (yes br/noob name)

Dolera is messed up, I check the world some times everyday, there is 2-5 people between lvl 45-100 running and randroom pk everyone in thais temple. Carlin there is like 2-3 with lvls 30-70.. Venore 1-5 with lvl 20-80.. other towns I havent check..

the thing is, in pvp enforced there everyone powerabuse low lvls there is no chance.. even you got chance rl tibia have to low exp.. start from lvl 30 and above its living hell just die.. if you are knight you loose skills will take a whole day to get back (no life playing) and mages getta make runes as hell get that magic back they had..

play pvp enforced you need like lvl 150+ to be able walk safe.. for a while..

@Realsoft: and how do you want to get yourself that 150+ lvl without starting, because as you said starting in pvp e is suck and noobish, pointless also.

That can be nice. I just started on inferna, have a level 8. ( Its not easy to get level without premm there :) )

you can easily pick un-crowded spawns like the troll/wolf maze north from carlin or the troll cave with key in carlin east grave yard... leveling just takes a little slower on pvp-e but once a couple of guys get lvl 15~ and can start pking they can pretty much exp on other people like level 20s and stuff..

Back