• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ALL FROM US

Arleady told you who i am,Calar know who i am.
No I don't know you Shemoz, I remember that Quasimodo played with us. Friend of Umit And Xabor.

No I don't know you Shemoz, I remember that Quasimodo played with us. Friend of Umit And Xabor.

And thats me, i am friend of Umit/Xabor aka Quasimodo, cant you freakin understand english dumbass fatburger boi

but still noone knows who is Shemoz dude, some random

There you go, "You need ppl" which means trade team..
I never asked anyone to join them, leaders,players usually ask me. Guess why?

Coz im pretty damn good pvper, deal with it :D

There's a problem when you're a self-styled pvper.

Kinda fun how shemoz is namefaking a shit leader/player on eternia kinda emberassing

Kinda fun how shemoz is namefaking a shit leader/player on eternia kinda emberassing

First Shemoz as at Lunara then transfered to Eternia..
I just took name coz i love it, and Shemoz is one of my favorite eks in the Real Tibia World. Also, why the hell are you searching things just to blame me? Thats kinda embarassing ^^

Who is this Shemoz guy? Haha.

Also my quick two cents: I do agree that @Xabortheasraper is loyal to a few people, But I also agree that he can turn into a fucking cunt in a matter of seconds. He seeks his own profit, no matter the cost of anyone.

I also think it's very very fucking retarded that @wille bror and @Veziv discuss their issues over a fucking Tibia forum. Get in vent, sort it out, be done with it. There's no need for people to see your arguments as a team on a forum, Nobody used to do that back in the days. Granted people started mini fights on forums (Tibiacams), but it was arguments about ONE fight, it lasted maybe 15 mins and people were over it. This shit goes on for days on end.

You guys all need to lighten up, @Veziv If @Xabortheasraper pinged you, you'd go offline in an instant, same as any other person can do, don't be ridiculous and blame people for having bad internet. Also, stop posting everyday on forum about stupid shit, you make yourself look retarded, that's why no one takes you seriously.

It's reasons like this that demotivates me to play this server, you guys all need to grow up.

Give it a rest please. You are a big part as to why this community is such shit Veziv.

NveqNe.png

Back