• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ALL FROM US

First Shemoz as at Lunara then transfered to Eternia..
I just took name coz i love it, and Shemoz is one of my favorite eks in the Real Tibia World. Also, why the hell are you searching things just to blame me? Thats kinda embarassing ^^

ya i ment lunara i played some warmode there with him was laughing so hard you should get a new rolemodel trash

ya i ment lunara i played some warmode there with him was laughing so hard you should get a new rolemodel trash

The player dont have to be good at pvp to be your favorite..
Its same as football. CR7 + Messi are the best on the world still some people like Gerrard,some Xavi, Ibrahimovic..
If you know what i mean.

Who is this Shemoz guy? Haha.

Also my quick two cents: I do agree that @Xabortheasraper is loyal to a few people, But I also agree that he can turn into a fucking cunt in a matter of seconds. He seeks his own profit, no matter the cost of anyone.

I also think it's very very fucking retarded that @wille bror and @Veziv discuss their issues over a fucking Tibia forum. Get in vent, sort it out, be done with it. There's no need for people to see your arguments as a team on a forum, Nobody used to do that back in the days. Granted people started mini fights on forums (Tibiacams), but it was arguments about ONE fight, it lasted maybe 15 mins and people were over it. This shit goes on for days on end.

You guys all need to lighten up, @Veziv If @Xabortheasraper pinged you, you'd go offline in an instant, same as any other person can do, don't be ridiculous and blame people for having bad internet. Also, stop posting everyday on forum about stupid shit, you make yourself look retarded, that's why no one takes you seriously.

It's reasons like this that demotivates me to play this server, you guys all need to grow up.
thats true azur xd

Skip the mom jokes bror

Flandie the big boss :*
Well, they are fuckin annoying. I bet you know how good i am at pvp. I dont care about anyone else except my friend's, and they know who they are.

Warning Kaida and other polish noobs, soon I'm comming again, have to fix some more things. Prepare to get OWN3D once again.

@Xabortheasraper

I have to talk with asap . I'll try to contact you tonight at Facebook or Forum.

@Azur Mayne
I know one guy which Xabor is goin to be Loyal 4ever, No matter what he do to him..That guy is called Edwin, thanks to him Xabor got everything. Correct me if i am wrong?

King Regard's Guga. No more Post's from me on this shit thread.

Well, they are fuckin annoying. I bet you know how good i am at pvp. I dont care about anyone else except my friend's, and they know who they are.

Warning Kaida and other polish noobs, soon I'm comming again, have to fix some more things. Prepare to get OWN3D once again.

@Xabortheasraper

I have to talk with asap . I'll try to contact you tonight at Facebook or Forum.

@Azur Mayne
I know one guy which Xabor is goin to be Loyal 4ever, No matter what he do to him..That guy is called Edwin, thanks to him Xabor got everything. Correct me if i am wrong?
Its right im gonna be always loyal to him ;)

@Xabortheasraper

@Azur Mayne
who cares about ur pvp
i am still pushing u like last shit asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasd

Dude can u stfu yo 24-7 on forums get a life fat kid behind screen dont make me post ur pics on forum again please start school or something

yea cool you have my photo and ? You like boys or what?

Dude can u stfu yo 24-7 on forums get a life fat kid behind screen dont make me post ur pics on forum again please start school or something
pls give me ur photo

Back