• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ all guild leaders...

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Hello all,

My and my guild mates are looking for a guild who wanna go in war against us. Not to hate people but just for fun, because allot op people are getting inactive and maybe this is a away to get them back, im not talking about a war for 1 or 2 weeks, im talking about a war what last longer, allot longer....

Well leave a post here or contact me in game...

P.s dont look at the guild members so far, because we just disbanned the other guild name and formed a new one, so the old members will join asap.

Talk to Uncontrolled about it

Master Canavi/Stone Isalnd they might after their war with Top Boys

Yeah, my guild Men at Work Reloaded would like to war :)

Contact me ingame if you want to start war with us.

/Knegare

Yeah, my guild Men at Work Reloaded would like to war :)

Contact me ingame if you want to start war with us.

/Knegare

10:26 You have declared a war against: Men at Work Reloaded.

Ok lets have some fun, good luck to you guys and dont let the fight spoil the game.

Now we aint got war whit onli man at work reloaded but top boys are helping them very low to do that, but what ever more people more dead body's ísn't it?;)

Now we aint got war whit onli man at work reloaded but top boys are helping them very low to do that, but what ever more people more dead body's ísn't it?;)

What about all the randoms that are usually with your team ;o?

Back