• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ALL in Leaders

Yes, haha u payed us to leave the server, remember we still got chars on shadow, we can always log in and kill u:* dont be to happy.

Hahah Xon
Why dont you go and get yourself a live instead? So you dont have to worry about being sneaked.
Dont come say "oh man I do have a life I go out once a week to go drink some beer with my friends". That's not to have a life.

Maybe take good care of your body, have a job and stuff like that, is having a life, if you ask me.

Hahah Xon
Why dont you go and get yourself a live instead? So you dont have to worry about being sneaked.
Dont come say "oh man I do have a life I go out once a week to go drink some beer with my friends". That's not to have a life.

Maybe take good care of your body, have a job and stuff like that, is having a life, if you ask me.

i have school, work, girlfriend i guess that is life enough :p
take care of body? pff i can do that while i have sex and when im working so it doesnt matter :p

Hahah Xon

i have school, work, girlfriend i guess that is life enough :p
take care of body? pff i can do that while i have sex and when im working so it doesnt matter :p

Peace, my dear friends.

Back