• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC All RPG Addons NPCs Global scripts for TFS 0.3.5 and TFS 0.3.6

Bulet

Knight of Apocalypse
Reaction score
All RPG Addons NPCs Global scripts v 1.22

NEWEST Addons NPCs Packet Release v1.22

Code:
Fixed scripts on:
Summoner Outfit
Mage Outfit
Knight Outfit
Sandra.lua
Norseman Outfit
Druid Outfits updated
And few things more real like Tibia RL

WORKIN.:
Code:
BROTHERHOOD on Blood Brothers Quest
NIGHTMARE  on Blood Brothers Quest
DEMON-HUNTER on Inquisitor Quest
YALAHARIAN
WARMASTER

PS.: DONT USE STORAGE AROUND 22001-22050 or change NPCs storage for you use

RELEASE v 1.22

Without bugs im think need ppl to test all for me.

Credits
Bulet
Macroman base used to make these outfit packet
Special thanks to BIVAN and VAS STAMPEDE for helping to develop and found bugs

SORRY ABOUT MINE ENGLISH ... :D
IF I HELP YOU REP+++ ME :thumbup:

Last edited:
Nice Man...

Please dont use that NPC packet he have many bugs i will release another maybe today or tomorrow

W8 please because mine newest version i think will have few bug or maybe dont have anyone ... :thumbup:

Tks a lot

Can U write how make NPC for thats scripts? In older versions in script was wrote words which we must say to NPC but there is different.

Last edited:
Can U write how make NPC for thats scripts? In older versions in script was wrote words which we must say to NPC but there is different.

The last scripts i use a Shispa scripts to make mine addons packet but i dont test him and when i make a test i had some bugs need change a lots of codes and think to solve i will lose a lot of time and got the script used on exchange script and addons.
But I got over the separated and each one for your particular npc

Also a great job Bulet!
Tks bro we RULEZ .... rsrsrs

Ok, but what I must write in NPC.xml in <parameters></parameters> to exchange addon items to outfit/addon? Where in script is it wrote?

Some of them certainly are working correctly but how to relate script with NPC? ; )

Ok, but what I must write in NPC.xml in <parameters></parameters> to exchange addon items to outfit/addon? Where in script is it wrote?

Some of them certainly are working correctly but how to relate script with NPC? ; )

I FOUND A LITTLE BUG ON NPCs they dont talk but will fix this and anothers little bug will release newst version 1.2

Go to your npc file who you want give addon on mine case i put as same tibia npc

Thats is mine exemple thats is mine irmana she exchange itens and give nobleman addon just use irmana.lua on script in npc.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<npc name="Irmana" [COLOR="Red"]script="data/npc/scripts/addons/irmana.lua" [/COLOR]walkinterval="2000">
  <health now="100" max="100" />
  <look type="140" head="78" body="90" legs="13" feet="14" addons="3"/>
  <parameters>
    <parameter key="message_greet" value="Welcome to the house of fashion, |PLAYERNAME|,also exchange {Red Robe}, {Mystic Turban}, {Green Tunics} maybe buy few things ask me for a {trade}!" />
	<parameter key="message_farewell" value="Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|."/>
	<parameter key="message_walkaway" value="Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|."/>
	<parameter key="message_onsendtrade" value="I'm currently interested in these materials."/>
	<parameter key="module_shop" value="1" />
	<parameter key="shop_sellable" value="blue piece of cloth,5912,200;brown piece of cloth,5913,100;green dragon leather,5877,100;green piece of cloth,5910,200;lizard leather,5876,150;minotaur leather,5878,80;red dragon leather,5948,200;red piece of cloth,5911,300;spool of yarn,5886,1000;white piece of cloth,5909,100;yellow piece of cloth,5914,150" />
  </parameters>
</npc>

Last edited:
What did you update in 1.2?

I have make changes on scripts and dialogs now all working perfectly and with this packet fixed 575 npc packet too if you have make a download again now with less bugs and same clour the tibia

Fixed scripts last npcs dont respond now working perfect
Fixed few npcs dialogs and itens need to make addons

Please i found another bug on Irmana just only on dialog change irmana.lua fot that

If you found a bug or npc dont work whow need work plx post here what happend and i will fix and launch the new release whit fixed bugs

Irmana.lua
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                        npcHandler:onThink()    end

-- Storage IDs --

fnobleman    = 22009  
snobleman    = 22010 

newaddon    = 'Ah, right! The nobleman addon! Here you go.'
noitems        = 'You do not have all the required items.'
noitems2    = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the outfit, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
already        = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

-- NOBLEMAN START --
function NoblemanFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

local player_gold     = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2148)
    local player_plat     = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2152)*100
    local player_crys     = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2160)*10000
    local player_money     = player_gold + player_plat + player_crys

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,fnobleman)
    if addon == -1 then
        if player_money >= 150000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,150000) then
            npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The nobleman addon! Here you go.')
            doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,fnobleman,1)
			if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then 
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 132, 1)
			elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 140, 1)
        end    
        end
        else
            npcHandler:say(noitems)
        end
    else
        npcHandler:say(already)
    end
    end

end

function NoblemanSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,snobleman)
    if addon == -1 then
        if player_money >= 150000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,150000) then
            npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The nobleman addon! Here you go.')
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,snobleman,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 132, 2)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 140, 2)
        end    
        end
        else
            npcHandler:say(noitems)
        end
    else
        npcHandler:say(already)
    end
    end

end
-- NOBLEMAN END --

function RedRobe(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2655) >= 1 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2655,1) then
            npcHandler:say('A {Red Robe}! Great. Here, take this red piece of cloth, I don\'t need it anyway.', cid)
            doPlayerAddItem(cid,5911,1)
        end
        else
            npcHandler:say('Are you trying to mess with me?!', cid)
        end
		end

function MysticTurban(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2663) >= 1 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2663,1) then
            npcHandler:say('A {Mystic Turban}! Great. Here, take this blue piece of cloth, I don\'t need it anyway.', cid)
            doPlayerAddItem(cid,5912,1)
        end
        else
        end
        end

function GreenTunic(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2652) >= 150 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,2652,150) then
            npcHandler:say('A 150 {Green Tunic}! Great. Here, take this green piece of cloth, I don\'t need it anyway.', cid)
            doPlayerAddItem(cid,5910,1)
        end
        else
        end
		end

node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'coat'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get nobleman coat you need give me 150,000 gold pieces. Do you have it with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, NoblemanFirst, {})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dress'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get nobleman dress you need give me 150,000 gold pieces. Do you have it with you?'})
node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, NoblemanFirst, {})
node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node3 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hat'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get nobleman hat you need give me 150,000 gold pieces. Do you have it with you?'})
node3:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, NoblemanSecond, {})
node3:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node4 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'red robe'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Have you found a {Red Robe} for me?'})
node4:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, RedRobe, {})
node4:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node5 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'mystic turban'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Have you found a {Mystic Turban} for me?'})
node5:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, MysticTurban, {})
node5:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node6 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'green tunic'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Have you found {150 Green Tunic} for me?'})
node6:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, GreenTunic, {})
node6:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Last edited:
I have found a bug with jester outfit. When I want to exchange outfits items Bozo want from me first addon items and vice versa when I want exchange first addon items he want from me outfit items. Bozo says correctly but doing something else. And also many texts with many scripts NPCs says in default channel. I'll test more scripts and if I found any bugs, I'll report it here ; )

Shaman Outfit doesn't work correctly.

Last edited:
I have found a bug with jester outfit. When I want to exchange outfits items Bozo want from me first addon items and vice versa when I want exchange first addon items he want from me outfit items. Bozo says correctly but doing something else. And also many texts with many scripts NPCs says in default channel. I'll test more scripts and if I found any bugs, I'll report it here ; )

Shaman Outfit doesn't work correctly.

To shaman outfit you need make snake head on banuta to give osshaman key and last that you go to haircycles and ask him about outfit

Now bozo i dont test him but will see him now and fix him ... tks :peace:

Jester.lua
Code:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end

-- Storage IDs --

ojester        = 22035 
fjester        = 22036
sjester        = 22037

newaddon    = 'Ah, right! The jester outfit! Here you go, now you are complete fool.'
noitems2    = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the outfit, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
already        = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

function JesterOutfit(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
        addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester)
        if addon == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5914) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 1 and player_money >= 10000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5911,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5912,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5914,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5910,1) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,10000) then
   		    npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The jester outfit! Here you go, now you are complete fool.')
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 273, 0)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 270, 0)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

function JesterFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
	if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,fjester) == -1 then    
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5879) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5878) >= 4 and player_money >= 10000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5879,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5878,4) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,10000) then
		    npcHandler:say('You\'re hell of a guy, I bet you enjoyed it. As you represent everything a fool stands for, I give you this fool\'s sceptre to spiceup your jester outfit.')
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,fjester,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 273, 1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 270, 1)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

function JesterSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,sjester) == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5909) >= 5 and player_money >= 10000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5909,5) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,10000) then
            npcHandler:say('By Kurik, I knew you have it in you. You are a fool after my fancy. Take this jester hat, you deserve it. It will go nicely with your jester costume.')

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,sjester,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 273, 2)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 270, 2)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'outfit'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get jester outfit you need to give me 1 red piece of cloth, 1 blue piece of cloth, 1 yellow piece of cloth, 1 green piece of cloth and 10000 gold coins. Do you have them with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, JesterOutfit, {})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'staff'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get jester staff you need to give me a giant spider silk, 4 minotaur leathers and 10000 gold coins. Do you have them with you?'})
node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, JesterFirst, {})
node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node3 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hat'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get jester hat you need to give me 5 white piece of cloth and 10000 gold coins. Do you have them with you?'})
node3:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, JesterSecond, {})
node3:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

Last edited:
Do You have a script for this mission?

fixed jester.lua
Code:

-- Storage IDs --

ojester        = 22035 
fjester        = 22036
sjester        = 22037

newaddon    = 'Ah, right! The jester outfit! Here you go, now you are complete fool.'

function JesterOutfit(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester)
    if addon == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5914) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 1 and player_money >= 10000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5911,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5912,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5914,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5910,1) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,10000) then
            npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The jester outfit! Here you go, now you are complete fool.')

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 273, 0)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 270, 0)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

function JesterFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,fjester) == -1 then
             if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5879) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5878) >= 4 and player_money >= 10000 then
             if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5879,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5878,4) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,10000) then
            npcHandler:say('You\'re hell of a guy, I bet you enjoyed it. As you represent everything a fool stands for, I give you this fool\'s sceptre to spiceup your jester outfit.')

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,fjester,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 273, 1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 270, 1)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

function JesterSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,ojester) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,sjester) == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5909) >= 5 and player_money >= 10000 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5909,5) and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,10000) then
            npcHandler:say('By Kurik, I knew you have it in you. You are a fool after my fancy. Take this jester hat, you deserve it. It will go nicely with your jester costume.')

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,sjester,1)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 273, 2)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 270, 2)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'outfit'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get jester outfit you need to give me 1 red piece of cloth, 1 blue piece of cloth, 1 yellow piece of cloth, 1 green piece of cloth and 10000 gold coins. Do you have them with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, JesterOutfit, {})

node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'staff'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get jester staff you need to give me a giant spider silk, 4 minotaur leathers and 10000 gold coins. Do you have them with you?'})
node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, JesterFirst, {})

node3 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hat'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get jester hat you need to give me 5 white piece of cloth and 10000 gold coins. Do you have them with you?'})
node3:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, JesterSecond, {})

Do You have a script for this mission?

Yeap but isnt npcs are a lot of scripts to make banuta work and give the storage you can put a action on snake to give a storage or another quest to give that, and mine banuta dont work like tibia rl im try fix these scripts ...

Few bugs but help me a lot ... tks i vote this thread good

I fix the bugs when he found ...
You will help me if you find any one bug and post here with that i can fix all bugs making a good packet addon packet ... :thumbup:

I have found a bug with Knight Addon. There is a Morgan NPC and he will change chunk of crude iron and 100 iron ore for first addon, but he didn't do that. Well, I was looked to script and found a problem. Instead of chunk of crude iron is piece of royal steel from Second Warrior Addon. All to do - change id 5887 to 5892 ; )

There is pirate2.lua
equate this:
Code:
 if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2385) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6098) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6095) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6096) >= 1 then
to:
Code:
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,6099,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,6100,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,6101,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,6102,1) then

Lynda doesn't work. She get all items but dont gave addon, summoner addon.
All Summoner Addon doesn't work...

Last edited:
Will se thats now bivan tks ...
Will fix they in few min will start mine server to see mage addon and summoner because lynda gives the 2 addons ... ^_^

Last edited:
Back