• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC All RPG Addons NPCs Global scripts for TFS 0.3.5 and TFS 0.3.6

i DONT know how use all scripts... i dont know how install it... CAN u explain all? how install... i must do npc? i dont know how..

can you make npc for all script?

You can download mine global npc packet and do by yourself is easy just alocate they where you want on your server is easy :thumbup:

Pirate addon FUCKING ERROR

CHANGE IT SABE,HAT EYE to boss item ..... no eye patch and other ;d

Shaman outfit dont work fix it plz ;<

When new Uptade ?

Last edited:
Im on busy on mine real life working hard but will fix mine npcs soon bro relax
Many things like shaman outfit need do things like rl tibia as Banuta quest to get shaman outfit when i fix all addon npc i release how you can put all addons to work
Sorry but now i cant do that

I will release the newest packet maybe at this week i has fixing mine old addons npcs and will release all fixed and if had time will do the new addons and if have the new npc ...
A long time i dont play Tibia and dont know newests changes but i will improve that on mine newest packet maybe friday or next week soon i finish ...
Soon i test female outfit cause male outfit work perfectly ...

Back