• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL All steps how to create a TFS

What did I do wrong? :p

[06/08/2008 11:26:13] Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
[06/08/2008 11:26:13] > ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

When I load my server at map it says

FATAL: Header is outdated Code:4
HELP!?

As well as I can't see my character in my database!!! When I create him ingame he doesn't come up in database!

Last edited:
when i enter my ip into my address bar i get Verizons page and showing me my connections and other comps on my net...

verizonport.jpg

which guide is that? i have my own mysql data base and everything. i have xampp aswell.. i just cant open my ports as of now.

Please help!

I can't found this.

schema.mysql, and I dont know why. It's not in my server. It is a SQL server, (TFS) please help!

Thanks!

I seem to have problems while creating the GM character. Could you tell me please, what things do you have to put in certain places? I mean for example, in this picture

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/dragathor/asdf.jpg

what do you have to put in "id", "password" and stuff please? same with the player thing please

Thank you for this useful tutorial, but hope I can get help with this ;o
by the way im using latest tfs 8.22

this comes when i try this part:

"Now press on the "import button" on the top of the page then look for the TFS 0.3 folder and locate the file "schema.mysql" and press go, now you've added all the sql tables that's needed."

It's a good tutorial but SQL IS THE WORST SHIT THERE IS!

How can i change the MySQL SuperUser "root" to something else?
for example: Zerville

it is real great job i make all this and the server is running but i have problem when i try to create account (i dont know what is the account maneger acc/pass)1/1 and 111111/tibia not work
can any1 help me with this??
btw i am use Eclipse - Real Map 0.4

@The Hulk:

Check in your config.lua if you have enabled the Account Manager.

Back