• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL All steps how to create a TFS

Anyone got a linksys router well... for my linksys router BEFW11S4 v1.50.10

I putted this in application and gaming

Port Range
Application Start to End Protocol IP Address (ENABLED)
Tibia1 7171 7171 Both 192.168.1.80 Enabled
Tibia1 8080 8080 Both 192.168.1.80 Enabled
Tibia1 3306 3306 Both 192.168.1.80 Enabled

Is that all correct? Sorr my NEWBIE question... got stucked on like step 2 I believe -.-

About the GM Character, i did exacltly what you sayd but:

How can i get the CM Outfit?
I cant use any commands??

schema.mysql

I CANT FIND THIS FILE !! I tried to find it and even tried the seach toolbar....

About the GM Character, i did exacltly what you sayd but:

How can i get the CM Outfit?
I cant use any commands??
Goto accounts>change type to 5
Goto players>change group id to 3 then you have god char.

Listo

schema.mysql cant find that on mine ot !
Btw on my ot , When i make a ACC it work's
But when im going to logg into my ot it dosnt work it says

Sorry wrong acc and pass :S HELP PLEAse

hey i did everything just like u did and this appears when i try to create a character

Player::make() Cannot insert attributes:
Error #1364
INSERT INTO `players` (`id`,`name`,`account_id`,`vocation`,`sex`,`level`,`experience`,`health`,`healthmax`,`looktype`,`maglevel`,`mana`,`manamax`,`cap`,`town_id`,`posx`,`posy`,`posz`) VALUES (NULL,'Fghjfgjh',797494,1,1,8,4200,186,186,130,1,50,50,470,2,50,50,7);
Field 'conditions' doesn't have a default value

player.php on line: 189
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

how can i fix?

Nice why not yea all ppls? it's good thread ^^ any way thanks and biggners will make there own servers by this threads that im thinking

HELP ME

İ ALL MAKED
BUT...
İ LOGİN 127.0.0.1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 256

:(:(:(HOW İ MAKED HELP ME PLX(SRYY FOR MY ENGLİSH):)

I cant find any "schema.mysql" file.. Is there another name on it or what? Cuz i cant find it.

Last edited:
Solution to not being able to find the schema.mysql file, is because you Have to download the first file
TFS 8.11 rev 902 That one, The second one does not Contain the correct files.

SQL-spørring:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `type` NOT IN ( 1, 2 ) AND `value` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentasjon
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

i get this error. what todo?

What did I do wrong if this is shown?

Wrong

SQL-question:

CREATE TABLE `nicaw_accounts` (
`account_id` int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL ,
`rlname` varchar( 50 ) NULL ,
`location` varchar( 50 ) NULL ,
`comment` tinytext NULL ,
`recovery_key` char( 32 ) NULL ,
UNIQUE KEY `account_id` ( `account_id` )
) ENGINE = InnoDB;

MySQL said: Dokumentation
#1046 - No database selected

Btw, ^I did select database. :/

House file not found: C:/OTServ/ftp/incoming/storm/data/world/Tibia-house.xml
houses.php on line: 23
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.
Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Mesha

Last edited:
im tryin to satrt my ot server 8.4, ive done everithing and its still not working, wtf, this shit is so frustrating...

lol i just got it to work :D

ok now i have a question

when i want to edit the serveers name and that stuff, should i change it on the config.lua or on the web page localhost.phpadmin? and how should i do it, help me with this please

oh and also, the words colours are all messed up, i mean, when u look at something it displays on white, i want it to work like the real tibia, how to do that :D

Last edited:
Back