• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint All this OTFans hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm just curious;

Why do you guys (not all but some) keep insulting OTFans all the time?
I have no idea what started this hate but I'm getting sick of seeing it everywhere here at OTLand.
You say you are better, so show it by keeping your mouth shut and go on with your life?
So far I haven't seen a single post being negative against OTLand over at OTFans for a while now, they moved on, why can't you guys do it too? I mean you're better, it shouldn't be a problem right?

And to the mods which are fast on the delete/close thread button;
Let this be open, I want the input of the members of otland.
And I can't see a single problem with this thread, and don't even think that this is a trolling thread because it's not.
If it's the wrong board (which I doubt) then move it.

Now people, answer by question please.

Last edited:
most of the guys that in insulting otfans have gotten banned by their staff

So what happens if I make threads here and post that I dislike otland with a strong language?

So what happens if I make threads here and post that I dislike otland with a strong language?

well if you do it here, then you probably will get infracted banned or just getting people on you

if you did it on otfans they would probably say ok. or say yeah i agree

Otfans sucks, everything just sucks. It's to nooby. See, your a mod there, that's why you say that. Otfans ban for shitty as reasons, I had to get my ban removed from Evo 4times because a mod fucked up.

It's not our fault otfans sucks and curropted. Even evo was going to sell his admin before...

Lol.

EDIT:

If you love Otfans so much, why not stay there? You are coming from a mods point of view, not a member!

I have nothing against otfans but in some way i cant make threads there so i went here >.>

Otfans sucks, everything just sucks. It's to nooby. See, your a mod there, that's why you say that. Otfans ban for shitty as reasons, I had to get my ban removed from Evo 4times because a mod fucked up.

It's not our fault otfans sucks and curropted. Even evo was going to sell his admin before...

Lol.

EDIT:

If you love Otfans so much, why not stay there? You are coming from a mods point of view, not a member!

Word :thumbup:

Lol.

EDIT:

What do you mean with a mod points of view?
I'm not the kind that always love everything and never has anything negative to say about the community. Even if I'm a mod.
OTFans has had bad times and so has otland, just check some of my older threads created here.

Wow, I knew it would come; "go over to otfans if you love it so much", this has nothing to do with it.
I don't dislike otland.

And can you guys answer the actual question?
Why don't you move on? it isn't worth wasting your time insulting something that sucks, right?

Last edited:
If otland members can't compare to OT sites, you might aswell just combined them, and for you to make a complaint about what members talk about otfans, seems like you care more about otfans, so just go to otfans!

What i mean by mods point of view is, that when members get banned for no good reason, its the staff fault. You are the staff, just because you have a great experience, doesn't mean OT players like me, stian or anyone else has a great time there. (I just picked random name don't worry)

Why don't you move on? it isn't worth wasting your time insulting something that sucks, right?
I can ask something like that to you, "Is it worth making a thread about why people hate otfans and we shouldn't back talk it? Is it worth reading my post and why i think otfans sucks?"

Last edited:
I don't dislike OTF that much to hate it, in fact I never experienced any problems with them.
And hatred posts about such things should be deleted anyway.

I will let this thread open for a while to let express other members if it doesn't goes to far.

You are aware that this thread will only have hatred posts? I don't dislike OTF that much to hate it, in fact I never experienced any problems with them.

And hatred posts should be deleted anyway.

Still,please leave it open for a couple of days.
You mods could clean it if it goes out of control.

What i mean by mods point of view is, that when members get banned for no good reason, its the staff fault. You are the staff, just because you have a great experience, doesn't mean OT players like me, stian or anyone else has a great time there. (I just picked random name don't worry)
I've been a normal member there for 1,5 years or something, it has had it's ups and downs, like all communities.

And can you answer me why you keep insulting otfans when they suck? :s

Actually i find Zisly mature, and more by making this thread....

@Thread:

Even tho i got banned from there without a single good reason by those corrupt mods (Back on these days) i'm not going to keep insulting (Whining about that) them for everything, is just immature and i really dislike when this happen on otland, AND TRUST ME I'M A OTLAND-FAN-BOY but still i really dislike this attitude is immature and disrespectfull....

Zisly i'm with you...

Otfans sucks because of Grizzm0 and his grudge against cetrain members. I started to hate their forum from the day they made a news insulting Talaturen.

Also grizzmo is trying to steal Hani away from me and Talaturen at Dreamhack, so hes a pedo aswell.

Otfans sucks because of Grizzm0 and his grudge against cetrain members. I started to hate their forum from the day they made a news insulting Talaturen.

Also grizzmo is trying to steal Hani away from me and Talaturen at Dreamhack, so hes a pedo aswell.

Aren't you guys like the same age as him?
I agree that OTFans isn't perfect but I still don't see the need of all this insulting.

Otfans people are much better than here, better community, there's like 0 spamm or flames, except from poof doing he's flame comments, but its kinda fun now.
You can critizize without a bunch of noobs flamming you, otfans rocks, stfu.. Has better mods and community.

Otfans people are much better than here, better community, there's like 0 spamm or flames, except from poof doing he's flame comments, but its kinda fun now.
You can critizize without a bunch of noobs flamming you, otfans rocks, stfu.. Has better mods and community.
Why are you here then?

Im not saying that I hate Otland. Some mods makes it sucks thats all. And why do you care so much about it, Zisly?
Everyone is allowed to express their opinions.

Last edited:
Why are you here then?

Im not saying that I hate Otland. Some mods makes it sucks thats all. And why do you care so much about it, Zisly?
Everyone is allowed to express their opinions.

I care because I find it annoying and I'm also a bit curious why superior people act that way.

@Sh4rPi3; Get out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.