• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint All this OTFans hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm just curious;

Why do you guys (not all but some) keep insulting OTFans all the time?
I have no idea what started this hate but I'm getting sick of seeing it everywhere here at OTLand.
You say you are better, so show it by keeping your mouth shut and go on with your life?
So far I haven't seen a single post being negative against OTLand over at OTFans for a while now, they moved on, why can't you guys do it too? I mean you're better, it shouldn't be a problem right?

And to the mods which are fast on the delete/close thread button;
Let this be open, I want the input of the members of otland.
And I can't see a single problem with this thread, and don't even think that this is a trolling thread because it's not.
If it's the wrong board (which I doubt) then move it.

Now people, answer by question please.

Last edited:
Seriously, @Sh4rPi3 gtfo why you here then? Stupid noob.

Otfans has done alot against otland, all we have done is trash talk. Like really, stop being the hero and make talaturen and grizz best of buddies. That's how your acting. If your so sick of it, then ignore it?

Otfans has done alot against otland, all we have done is trash talk. Like really, stop being the hero and make talaturen and grizz best of buddies. That's how your acting. If your so sick of it, then ignore it?
If you're so sick of otfans, then ignore it?

See the behaviour of otland members?
This forum is crazy.
Im here to complaint also :)

Yes im a stupid noob, but your a retarded son of a bitch with fucking brain damage, you piece of shit go die stupid br, you had to be a brazzilian retarded fucker.
GO SUICIDE YOURSELF.

And i will get out of here.
I said people isnt able to critizize in here without being flammed and.. GUESS WHAT, ITS TRUE.

Aren't you guys like the same age as him?
I agree that OTFans isn't perfect but I still don't see the need of all this insulting.

No, and Hani is our friend. Nothing more, like Grizzm0 wish for ;]

See the behaviour of otland members?
This forum is crazy.
Im here to complaint also :)

Yes im a stupid noob, but your a retarded son of a bitch with fucking brain damage, you piece of shit go die stupid br, you had to be a brazzilian retarded fucker.
GO SUICIDE YOURSELF.

And i will get out of here.
I said people isnt able to critizize in here without being flammed and.. GUESS WHAT, ITS TRUE.

Aff, nice name with a line through it. Suits you very well!

You all are uninformed. Yes, you have a right in saying we 'had' a rivalry that lasted a while since, Talatauren left OTFans in such an untimely matter in which made our perseverance change because it seemed that we have a major dispute in territory. Anyways, making a long story short, OTFans and OTLand have greater ties to each other since Evo joined the force as an Administrator, in which with this in effect. People both at OTFans and OTLand are so naive to educate themselves, in which we are a sharing body of water, yeah, we all have different names but they are all connected right?

So, what I ask 'you', educate yourselves, and understand our reasoning before estimating us by such a low standard as; it's what someone else's illiterate theory.

Finally, at the people have gotten banned. OTFans is a much more strict community than OTLand, people from OTLand usually come there and think they can do some of the same things in which they allow in OTLand. Well... That is wrong.

Thanks,
Xeta

Last edited:
Otfans sucks because of Grizzm0 and his grudge against cetrain members. I started to hate their forum from the day they made a news insulting Talaturen.

Also grizzmo is trying to steal Hani away from me and Talaturen at Dreamhack, so hes a pedo aswell.

Yes! :S:S Do you think he got his loka?? ;S

OnT: I don't hate Otfans, but I don't like them either.
When i had my otserver for a year ago i think, a moderator PM'd me and asked if he could get GM on my server.
I couldn't trust him so i said no.
One day later i was banned, at least forumbanned because i couldn't access the forum for weeks.

However, I didn't really care i just advertised my ot there, But the first impression was far away from good ;)

Tibiafans FTW!

OTP: As far as I know it seems like Evo and Tala are the problems!

my eyes hurts if i go to otfans not good design and i hate it... support..
Otland much better!

I got baned from otfans a year ago~

why? I gave a guy a script that a mod did take 3 days to make.. like a spell or something dont remember ....

No, and Hani is our friend. Nothing more, like Grizzm0 wish for ;]

Aff, nice name with a line through it. Suits you very well!

owned xD

and also why dose otfans uses 0.3 0.2 0.4....??????

ITS OURS

www.otland.net

do they have one? then damn make one insted of stealing..

Last edited:
Otfans sucks because of Grizzm0 and his grudge against cetrain members. I started to hate their forum from the day they made a news insulting Talaturen.

Also grizzmo is trying to steal Hani away from me and Talaturen at Dreamhack, so hes a pedo aswell.

"Steal Hani", How can anyone steal a persson?:huh:

I got baned from otfans a year ago~

why? I gave a guy a script that a mod did take 3 days to make.. like a spell or something dont remember ....

owned xD

and also why dose otfans uses 0.3 0.2 0.4....??????

ITS OURS

www.otland.net

do they have one? then damn make one insted of stealing..
YOURS?
hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha.
No, tfs is BASED on otserv (means like 70% of the code is otserv code ;)) and the developers are still "using" NEW codes of OTServ.
Also OTServ is more stable and got the real tibia features, you should stop talking things like "they are noobs" or sth like that. They got Remere, SimOne and those other GOOD developers. What would you do without Remere or SimOne? Oh I forgot! They made the map editors and they are mainly @ otfans.

Hail OtLans.

It's my new homepage.

YOURS?
hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha.
No, tfs is BASED on otserv (means like 70% of the code is otserv code ;)) and the developers are still "using" NEW codes of OTServ.
Also OTServ is more stable and got the real tibia features, you should stop talking things like "they are noobs" or sth like that. They got Remere, SimOne and those other GOOD developers. What would you do without Remere or SimOne? Oh I forgot! They made the map editors and they are mainly @ otfans.

We have

Talaturen, Elf, Kornoholjo~, Shawak, Neon, and more and more lol....

The Forgotten Server is the leading distro, thats why OtFans are supporting it. But OtLand created it. (Tala, elf etc).
If you run TFS, it is written in the console that you should seek OtLand for support. And that with good reasons.

Both OtLand and OtFans got their upsides and downsides.

There are a bit to many moderators on otland which I don't think deserve their position.

Zisly, I do not like the way you posted this thread. You seem to aim toward ALL of the otland members. There is only a few ones who seem to hate otfans.

I like otland as the activity here is much bigger than otfans.
I like otland since the best way of getting The Forgotten Server support is here.
I like otland because the layout here is far better than on otfans.
Otfans got to many downtimes, and the otfans forum is slower than otland.

• I believe many people will agree with me on these points.
... Do I really need to say more? Have you got your answer?

Ohh btw, I don't hate OtFans. But I prefer otland instead of them.

I almost got banned on otfans, because my signature was 10+ width pixels to big. Which is kinda lame. Its the owners of otfans fault its even possible to have so big signatures. Otland solved signature problems, without any moderation, without any banishments. Why can't otfans do the same? They like to bann users because of their lack of Vbulletin experience, no wait, they should teoretically have bigger experience with vbulletin than us.

So I agree on the statement from several otland members, they ban for silly reasons.

Last edited:
The Forgotten Server is the leading distro, thats why OtFans are supporting it. But OtLand created it. (Tala, elf etc).
If you run TFS, it is written in the console that you should seek OtLand for support. And that with good reasons.

Both OtLand and OtFans got their upsides and downsides.

There are a bit to many moderators on otland which I don't think deserve their position.

Zisly, I do not like the way you posted this thread. You seem to aim toward ALL of the otland members. There is only a few ones who seem to hate otfans.

I like otland as the activity here is much bigger than otfans.
I like otland since the best way of getting The Forgotten Server support is here.
I like otland because the layout here is far better than on otfans.
Otfans got to many downtimes, and the otfans forum is slower than otland.

• I believe many people will agree with me on these points.
... Do I really need to say more? Have you got your answer?

Ohh btw, I don't hate OtFans. But I prefer otland instead of them.

i agree with your points all the way

This thread make me lol... The ones who insult otfans alot is the ones who have been banned recently at otfans for no reason... The otland-otfans "problem" ended long time ago but the retards is still having it as a reason to insult one of the communities, lame.

Well said mate:thumbup:

Peace!:peace:

This thread make me lol... The ones who insult otfans alot is the ones who have been banned recently at otfans for no reason... The otland-otfans "problem" ended long time ago but the retards is still having it as a reason to insult one of the communities, lame.

Well said mate:thumbup:

Peace!:peace:
Yea ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.