• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint All this OTFans hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm just curious;

Why do you guys (not all but some) keep insulting OTFans all the time?
I have no idea what started this hate but I'm getting sick of seeing it everywhere here at OTLand.
You say you are better, so show it by keeping your mouth shut and go on with your life?
So far I haven't seen a single post being negative against OTLand over at OTFans for a while now, they moved on, why can't you guys do it too? I mean you're better, it shouldn't be a problem right?

And to the mods which are fast on the delete/close thread button;
Let this be open, I want the input of the members of otland.
And I can't see a single problem with this thread, and don't even think that this is a trolling thread because it's not.
If it's the wrong board (which I doubt) then move it.

Now people, answer by question please.

Last edited:
I'm active member on both forums and they bothy got theres ups and downs.

OTLand more active but with that comes more immature ppl.. (Like people complaining about there ban when they should have been banned months ago, like Spammers(off topic and immature posters)

I see OTFans as a more mature community but a bit less active people, that's why i'm mostly active here(OTLand)

So I agree on the statement from several otland members, they ban for silly reasons.

I would quote all and contradict everything that you said, but this stood out much more than anything else. All the OTLand members think we ban them for silly reasons. May I introduce my first experience here? First post in the forum, that which happened to be against a moderator's decision, got me banned. Simply, if something like that at OTFans, and it was against me, I would let someone else take care of it, or if it was against someone else, I would simply send them a PM, if it seemed worthy of a PM.

What I see from OTLand that is far different than OTFans. Is their moderators, they are so uneducated that their 'internet reputation' would be in vain if they infract or god knows what to a member. At OTFans, most of us don't simply care about our internet reputation, therefore we treat everyone the same, and analyse the banishment off of, recent history of posts, the post reported, and OTFans experience.

Watch, now lets see I will now get banned for insulting their whole body of moderators, in which proves my point, their emotional values sticks out 10 feet into the computer.

and also why dose otfans uses 0.3 0.2 0.4....??????

ITS OURS

www.otland.net

do they have one? then damn make one insted of stealing..
That has to be the stupidest thing I've read so far (sorry for insulting)

@Znote; I didn't mean to aim at all members, I'm sorry.

And what WhosXeta says about the mods decisions here is pretty much true, some mods don't seem to be punish other members because they might get a bad rep.
These guys shouldn't be mods.
I've also got infracted because of saying whats on my heart about otland.

And still I haven't got a single reply about why they aren't moving on with their lifes.

@Others who feel like saying "why don't you leave otland?"
Well this is a discussion thread which I think is important, it could improve otland.

I'm just curious;

Why do you guys (not all but some) keep insulting OTFans all the time?
I have no idea what started this hate but I'm getting sick of seeing it everywhere here at OTLand.
You say you are better, so show it by keeping your mouth shut and go on with your life?
So far I haven't seen a single post being negative against OTLand over at OTFans for a while now, they moved on, why can't you guys do it too? I mean you're better, it shouldn't be a problem right?
I don't think people would insult something without a reason, so they probably had a bad past on OTFans and that's not really surprising because I've been there myself. We don't really care if you are sick of it, your corrupt and unfair staff team made us sick when we got infractions for the most lame reasons ever or even banishments for personal reasons. We obviously don't like OTFans. You say they moved on, but it's more like they moved on TO OTLAND. Really, I haven't heard a word about OTFans for months so I would guess it's dead over there. You also seem to believe that you can only be good at one thing, we can be better at many different things at the same time as we can be worse at keeping our mouth shut.

And to the mods which are fast on the delete/close thread button;
Let this be open, I want the input of the members of otland.
And I can't see a single problem with this thread, and don't even think that this is a trolling thread because it's not.
If it's the wrong board (which I doubt) then move it.

Now people, answer by question please.

Sorry, but we are not going to discuss this further here. I hope I did answer your questions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.