• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia All Zbizu's RME mods [7.6; 8.6; 8.7; 9.2; 9.6]

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Many people are looking for my RME mods, I know there are many deadlinks, etc.
This is why I decided to upload everything in one thread.
Mods doesn't work together! I updated one file when Remere made updates - I suggest you to use only one mod at once
If you use one of my mods on newer RME version brushes conflict may appear.

Screenshots:
http://imageshack.us/a/img198/1990/21945459.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img441/2397/49222362.png

Instalation guide for 7.6 mod: in RAR description

Instalation guide for RME 3 beta 2:
RME Directory\extensions - this is where you put my files and done

Instalation guide for RME 2.2:
%appdata%\Remere's map editor\extensions - this is where you put my files and done
^ type this in directory bar instead of C:\...

9.2 works for 9.31
8.62 works for 8.6 too
8.7 was rebuilt to be compatible with rme 2.2
9.6 includes my monster pack, if you don't want to install it just copy only 960 extensions file; added few brushes since last release
3b2 - RME 3 Beta 2

Client Version | Suggested RME version | Download

7.6 | RME 2.1
| RME 3b2
| RME 2.2
| RME 2.2
| RME 2.2

Pernament mirrors in attachments

Reupload:
RME Mods - Google Drive

Attention!
These files are old and may not work properly on newest RME releases.
To see on which RME versions they were tested see first post.

Attachments

• extensions_byzbizo_ver5_87.rar
    19 KB · Views: 218 · VirusTotal
  • 920_extensions_by_zbizu.rar
    18.4 KB · Views: 148 · VirusTotal
  • 960_RME22_ext_mob_by_Zbizu.rar
    35 KB · Views: 632 · VirusTotal
  • RME_76mod_by_Zbizu.rar
    49.4 KB · Views: 161 · VirusTotal
  • extensions_byzbizo_full v110 for 862.rar
    11.4 KB · Views: 314 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Approved

The links i've checked are fine, but due to how many different mirrors were used, it isn't viable for me to check them all

screenshots for 7.6?

It adds some missing brushes available in newer versions and removes 7.8+ monsters from list
76packs1.png

76packs2.png

76packs3.png

Zbizu, firstly thanks for your contribution! it helps heaps! I'm trying to change the properties of one item inside

"Doodads" > "Signs" > "Street Sign(1438)"
so I can add descriptions to it but I forgot how to do that :) where do I find this item inside the .xml files? and which property should I add to the item?

I have same problem, it's in otb, unfortunately I can't do anything with it
We can pm to tfs devs to avoid it in future and use otitemeditor to manually fix it(can corrupt your items and break your map so do backups before you apply it)

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to add sign to this palette I left you two examples here(add somewhere in extensions):
HTML:
<tileset name="Signs">
		<doodad>
			<item id="3881"/>
			<item fromid="3898" toid="3899"/>
		</doodad>
</tileset>

I have same problem, it's in otb, unfortunately I can't do anything with it
We can pm to tfs devs to avoid it in future and use otitemeditor to manually fix it(can corrupt your items and break your map so do backups before you apply it)

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to add sign to this palette I left you two examples here(add somewhere in extensions):
HTML:
<tileset name="Signs">
		<doodad>
			<item id="3881"/>
			<item fromid="3898" toid="3899"/>
		</doodad>
</tileset>

Awesome, I'll try to add them later, I was hoping to get that "Street sign" working but since its in the otbm I'll have to find another way I guess.

cheers

Quick QUestion, what is the diferences in the Remere 3 beta 2? Is it worth downloading?

Have you made a mod with Carlin 8.5 spirits inside Terrain Palete? Because I don't see them there.

Quick QUestion, what is the diferences in the Remere 3 beta 2? Is it worth downloading?
It's beta with live mapping(max 9.2-9.31), RME 2.2 is newer version with newer clients support(max 9.6)

Have you made a mod with Carlin 8.5 spirits inside Terrain Palete? Because I don't see them there.
They are included in terrain -> town as basic for RME 2.2 that's why I removed them when I was updating my mods(to avoid errors and brushes conflict)
All carlin sprites are in Terrain -> Town(in older versions of my mod terrain -> town limestone)

Hey, when your Remare Map Editor edit by Zbizu, be have to 9.8 ?
- you release your*
- I am zbizu you don't need to add it in question; it's tip for users who download it from another sources
I'll create 9.8 mod when TFS devs release their official 0.2.x version(I'll be 100% sure that's correct otb)

Awesome work!

>inb4 omg use raw u so bad learn to map
I use my brushes to find id quickly - new items doesn't have names in XML, I'm opening palette, placing one of them, then I select RAW to map more like this
I also share with others, I don't care what people do with my mod, if it helps it's cool(basing on comments it helps them that's why I release updates)

I use RME 2.2 to version 9.81 and I could not install these extensions can help me :/
They simply do not appear

It adds new tilesets(eg. walls and grounds with autoborder) and brushes(you can place new objects in one click, for example)
It's easier to find id with placing something from brush and then 'select raw' instead of looking in others for it(you can't use J for new items if they aren't named)

Back