• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Allahu Akbar

why?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?whywhy?why

Cause you fags cant put up to a good fight. Always theese noobchars. 1 ob/ week. You are just boring. And since the server never gets updated theres no point of playing, really. I dont even wanna quit. But I wont stay as long as my whole team quits. So fuck off. "Rage-quit"? Its not like we lost to you guys. out of 18 war modes. We won 18. Cause this one aint over yet.

Hahah , Jollo so you mean you don't got any noob chars in our team /

And the second thing is your fucking retard always when ur see an noob char in an battle you're always spamming me leave with your noobchars why should it be our always?

So let's say me how we can play fair battles? if it's comming 100 noobchars.

That's just the pathetic thing about this server.

The wars are boring mainly due the skullbashing thing and noobchar shit.
If Talaturen won't fix this he'll see the players leave eventually.
But right now he doesn't realize this, as he stated 'it's not a major problem'.

And the third thing.

Jollo Let's play the warmode untill 200frags the guild who gonna winn will play 3-5kk?

And please Gamemaster do something about this skullbash it's 100 noobchars who's comming in middle of an battle and skullbash all of the teams withwarmode who got skull. Not funn That's why peapols are stop play..

I think Talaturen should do as Sirax stated.

Higher the red skull to 4-5 frags. That way no1 is afraid of killing noobchars or skullbashers. That way you can kill them without getting rs, which might solve the skullbashing.

Anyway its just lame. I don't understand why you would do such a thing.
And if 1 team does it, the others take revenge and do the same. Gz?

Hahahha Luundihii or what your name is...

We should we not take skull? In real tibia the war system is not in like this server...

If you're taking skull in real tibia you are not die cause of skullbashing.. Retarded in this server so fast you take skull it comes on you 100 noob chars What's the fun?

Try to exp mainchars insted and do an guild and battle.. with warmode and see how fun it's it to come with 100 noob chars and skullbash! in an battle

Sorry i mean Why should we not take skull * Wrong with we i mean why

Hahahha Luundihii or what your name is...

We should we not take skull? In real tibia the war system is not in like this server...

If you're taking skull in real tibia you are not die cause of skullbashing.. Retarded in this server so fast you take skull it comes on you 100 noob chars What's the fun?

Sorry for his bad english :confused:

And Lundiini~. In real tibia its not 5 level 200 eds running around looking for skulls. Like it is here

Do like this, plan the ob one day before and like in the middle of the night.
IF it's noobchars there then guess who they are.

Back