• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otcv8 graphic clitches

Erna

Moraliskt Stöd
Reaction score
Hey!

Ive got a rlmap thats attached to my tfs 1.5 nekiro downgraded version and Ive experienced several extreme graphic bugs with the masterbranch of otcv8.

Examples;
In ivory towers my char can disappear.

In feru Citadel my char can disappear, or get a Clone. Mobs can be cloned aswell which results in you only knowing where u r based on the spells.

First i thought it might be my map that is broken in those areas, but then i made a new simple spawn and get a black line, if u cross it the graphic bugs arrive.

Relogging makes the glitches reset to normal state.

No errors occur in the engine window.

Perhaps someone else has had these kind of things happen?
Maybe some values has to be increased in the otc?

I'll be thankful for any questions / ideas.

Thanks in advance, Erna.

Could be, but i wouldnt know what feature that would be, cant recall having anything out of the ordinary checked.
At work right now but last time i fiddled with the settings i didnt notice anything special.
But then again you could be right.
I should turn off every single setting after work and see if it still happens.
Iirc i have tested both ogl and direct x.

Ima let you know in 2h or so :)
Thanks for the idea champ!

After looking around and thinking a ton it seems as if the item.otb file might be corrupt.
And sadly I've got some kind of custom rlmap 1.3 that I use as my core server (later upgraded to 1.5)
The downside is that it's over 1y ago that I downloaded the server so I have no idea of what server it might have been haha.

I've attempted to swap out the item.otb file against others, such as rme etc, but it wont let the server boot.

So looks like I'll have to somehow, find a new 8.6 rlmap to work on :'|

maybe have some feature actived in otclient but not have this modifications in tfs?
It was solved through getting a custom otcv8 customized for the server merged together with the tfs 1.5 build.
It's probably filled with custom stuff so it's forced to be that way : )

Back