• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Alleria

Application:

-Name: Carlos (In Ots: Akor)
-Job you want: Mapper & Designer.
-Experience in OTs: I play OTs since 2003, when Tibia was 7.4, I started mapping in 7.5, and I already owned 39 servers, almost done with my lastest OT, 8.21.
I like to map, I never get bored with MapEditor.
-Country and Language: Mexico - Spanish 100%, English 95% (Im not the common mexican that don't know anything about english) and Portuguese 5-10%.
-Examples of your work: Im special with my mapping works, I only post my noob mapping on forums, my professional mapping it's with me, only for me, never realised to public, if you want to see my mapping work, just message me.
-Free Time: I have all the day to map, when I already done with a hunting area or a city, I play RPG Ots, I like them, and some I dont sleep :blink:, I stay mapping or playing.
Add me: [email protected]

well your friend say no to all that want to join the team...
have you seen the mapper that was tested he have the best maping skills... and your friend said no..

Neon yes you got awesome mapping skills

Last edited:
-Name: fernando (In Ots: Granola)
-Job you want: all (Lua Scripters , Lua Assistants , mapper , Gamemasters , Community Managers)
-Experience in OTs: I play OTs since 2003, when Tibia was 7.4, I started mapping in 7.1 7.5, 7.6 , 7.7 , 7.8 , 7.8 ,7.9 , 8.0 , 8.1 and edit my map 8.2 almost done with my lastest OT, 8.21.
-Country and Language: venezuela - Spanish 100%, English 55% portuguese 80% gallego 100%
i am programin utilitis in programtion bah edic scrits . lua and xml --- realise new spell npc itens ....... all
-Free Time: I play tibia rl lvl 70 62 51 xD yeah and edit ot's "radonia"

-Name: fernando (In Ots: Granola)
-Job you want: all (Lua Scripters , Lua Assistants , mapper , Gamemasters , Community Managers)
-Experience in OTs: I play OTs since 2003, when Tibia was 7.4, I started mapping in 7.1 7.5, 7.6 , 7.7 , 7.8 , 7.8 ,7.9 , 8.0 , 8.1 and edit my map 8.2 almost done with my lastest OT, 8.21.
-Country and Language: venezuela - Spanish 100%, English 55% portuguese 80% gallego 100%
i am programin utilitis in programtion bah edic scrits . lua and xml --- realise new spell npc itens ....... all
-Free Time: I play tibia rl lvl 70 62 51 xD yeah and edit ot's "radonia"

Accepted as scripter. WELCOME to the team Granola!

How come as soon as you made this server you immediately come on MSN and msg everyone, including myself, for donations? You want donations for a not even started project.

Pathetic. Fail.

How come as soon as you made this server you immediately come on MSN and msg everyone, including myself, for donations? You want donations for a not even started project.

Pathetic. Fail.

lol. I only msged you. Also, you are always the person who comes online and starts asking me for 2$ and someimtes more. -.- Also, I told you to take in mind on donating once we got the server online not now. You should get an eye check and start reading everything not just ignoring it.

So, you get 1 year older per month?

No? But i do start to understand how people act and how to treat them. I was a little imature person a year ago. I reflected and decided to once for all grow up and become a mature person. Well, all this is personal so now STFU and leave my recruit thread unless you are here to support or apply.

Regards,
Arlianin

I'm allowed to leave comments. :p

Just saying, if you've really turned a new leaf best of luck & hopefully it's true. Just please don't post crap claiming you want donations before it's even started.

I'm allowed to leave comments. :p

Just saying, if you've really turned a new leaf best of luck & hopefully it's true. Just please don't post crap claiming you want donations before it's even started.

Very well then. I only asked you for a donation once we had started but w.e. I have not asked anyone else for any money donations so whatever. Also, may I ask where did I post asking for donations? Btw, you should know we have already began working on the project.

Is this a war or a Started Project Searching for team members?

Is this a war or a Started Project Searching for team members?
It's a started project searching for team members.

War? You provoked a fight which was between you and me. No idea why you deside to post here. I was already over with it but you want to continue. Kinda like, stop being like that and let it be. You blocked me, I did block you in MSN and no one asks the other for anything. Now why not let this thread have what it is really searching for? Applications from people who would like to enter the team.

Ok, now Sizaro left the team so we got plenty mapper positions left. Anyone who would like to join?

Back