• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Allow negative reputation!

I don't really see the point of that because people which hates each other will throw negatives, but still.

Signed for it.

it shouldn't be allowed unless you are a full user, include have above atleast 100 posts, else everyone would create a new user and give bad rep for everyone that he hate..........

don't like it, could easily be abused.

If negative rep can abused then positive rep can be abused too. Let's disable positive rep too.

@topic:

Let's make it so it can only be given once and only by people of 100 posts and more

I vote 'no' to the allowance of negative reputation, but 'yes' to the reputation points reset.

If negative rep can abused then positive rep can be abused too. Let's disable positive rep too.

@topic:

Let's make it so it can only be given once and only by people of 100 posts and more
I was going to say that, but saw you already posted :thumbup:
That should solve everything

it really couldnt be abused anymore than positive reputation. Its the same concept, same rules in place. Abuse isn't a factor. I don't like the idea, but thats not the reason.

Can be abused, so NO.
But Yes, we need to refresh rep system...

Nah, negative rep wouldn't work on a forum with the mentality as this.

signed but only bec all will hate me..

But i think why then accs like tala has inactivated rep so you cant see...

haha like my system xd

in EVERY thread, there is negativity, but there are no people with balls to post negative posts and risk to get banned

Yeah, reset it too.
Too many people spreading rep for fun and to get their bars up.
Players getting rep power for spamming forums like idiots.

Red