• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Allow negative reputation!

Noes!
I like my green bars :(

Reputation shouldn't be reseted, doesn't make sense.
A good idea would be to maybe improve it.

signed but in same way a guy said make +&- reps to donators? well i think it will be to over fu abusing BUT
A donater can make - rep and make a new one like this

Negative: Black bar with like the same but insted of like XXXX is on a good road to be famus!

Wlj has been Rood and has alot of negative of otland.

Has been "Rood" ... wtf is "Rood" ?

signed but in same way a guy said make +&- reps to donators? well i think it will be to over fu abusing BUT
A donater can make - rep and make a new one like this

Negative: Black bar with like the same but insted of like XXXX is on a good road to be famus!

Wlj has been Rood and has alot of negative of otland.

Black bar means disabled rep. Red bars exist for negative rep

This just wont hold (with negative rep), you could just as well disable the rep system.

no because people could abuse this..

So can normal rep. And it is, a lot.
I'm going to negative rep all people that abuse the normal rep system.

This would be good.

hehe
-31 rep to everybody rox:p
/evilmode off

meh, of course there would be moderation (positive rep isn't the same as negative rep) but oh well. I'd take it, I could care less about my rep. I see spammers all over the forums giving rep and getting rep like a game, not even helping.

meh, of course there would be moderation (positive rep isn't the same as negative rep) but oh well. I'd take it, I could care less about my rep. I see spammers all over the forums giving rep and getting rep like a game, not even helping.

Moderators don't really have time to approve eveyrone's negative rep.