• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allow OTC (custom spr) and Tibia Client (default spr) to connect without issues.

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there; recently switched over to OTC as the main client for my server however I am looking to take the .dat/.spr files and adapt them to the original 8.6 client for those that still wish to use it with Elf Bot, etc. However when I currently throw my .dat file into the Tibia 8.6 folder it doesnt want to load; I assume I need to change the signature?

If there is a better way through sources that can simply send the old .spr file information to old clients and return invisible/certain itemID's for all the new items/outfits.
For example; show all new outfits as a Jester outfit to default clients & show all itemIDs above XXXX as XXXX.

I run TFS 1.5 - so if that's something thats possible there I'm also open to that since then players wouldn't even need to download my customized Tibia Client to play they can just stick with what they have and connect which would be the most optimal in my opinion.

Paid job through PayPal for any takers!

Last edited:
Back