• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Almoust Christmas

RealSoft2

Banned User
Reaction score
Were the fuck did 2008 go? I have no idea how it can passby that fast this year did.

well..

whats you doing for christmas? waiting for santa to be pleasured with new presents?

or beat him up because you didn't get enough choclate last year?

or you going to get him stuck in you basement and wait to newyear to use some other stuffs to show him he were bad last year..

I going to try feel the last of the year before its slipps out of my hands and I wake up drunk 2009.. xD

Yea, I also feel that the year was quite fast, but with a lot of great and bad memories. ;)

On Christmas I'm going to eat dinner with my family at a restaurant then I will have to wait for the new year to come. Also need to get my plastic Christmas tree down from the attic and make it with all the decorations on it. ;/

For me this Year had Ups and down aswell.
At christmas ill just meet my family, eat with them and get my presents.
Thats all.

It went fast this year, For Christmas gonna go eat dinner at home.

I'm gonna eat a dinner with many people of my family (well I don't think it's many because like 85% of them lives in Germany and I live in Holland, but it's many for me, like 15 people.)

But I wanna beat up Santa too:p Too bad I've never seen him xD because last year I didn't get presents :p (I think I won't get any this year again evul Santa!!)

Back