• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alpha-Test Part 2 - Multiverse - Released **New Client**

Do you think you will play the below MMORPG?

• I will play the Alpha.

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • I prefer to wait for the Beta.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I will wait till the game is fully released.

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • I probably will not play this game.

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
I am adding a countdown for the start of the Alpha Test.

This is an estimation. I will do my best to give everyone access to the client, and have the server up by this time.

THIS IS NOT A PROMISE TO HAVE THE SERVER UP AT THE SECOND THIS COUNTDOWN ENDS
THIS IS SIMPLY A TOOL YOU CAN USE TO DETERMINE WHAT TIME YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK AND SEE IF THE SERVER IS READY.

bla_1484892000.png

I am adding a countdown for the start of the Alpha Test.

This is an estimation. I will do my best to give everyone access to the client, and have the server up by this time.

THIS IS NOT A PROMISE TO HAVE THE SERVER UP AT THE SECOND THIS COUNTDOWN ENDS
THIS IS SIMPLY A TOOL YOU CAN USE TO DETERMINE WHAT TIME YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK AND SEE IF THE SERVER IS READY.

bla_1484892000.png
07.00 AM on a friday. mate im dead asleep by that time. XD

07.00 AM on a friday. mate im dead asleep by that time. XD

I chose this time because I'll get home from work at around 6:00pm my time. Which will give me 6 hours to work on things before midnight my time.
Then, after I open up the server, I have 7 more hours I can work on it until I have to leave to go to work. (Yes no sleep, but sleep is for the weak)

Dedicated server is now up and running.

The Alpha Test will be hosted in the same location as Xagul's server DeathZot. (Canada)

I want to warn everyone once again. This is an Alpha Test. NOT BETA.

This means I do not consider the game playable to the average person.

There is no tutorial, there is not much content, there are exploits that you can abuse, and there are probably bugs, the AI for monsters might act goofy in some situations, and of course, there are balancing issues all over the place.

This Alpha Test is simply to get a few people to log in, and just see "what happens".
  • Will the server implode and have serious lag issues if 20+ players log in due to all the custom content and AI?
  • Will the client be too laggy for people with older computers to play?
  • Will players be able to understand and enjoy the custom content without a tutorial?
We will see.

Also - The Alpha Test has no end-date currently, if it ends up being very productive, I could leave it on for a longer period of time. If no one participates, I could close it down within a week.

Last edited:
estimated start date 1/20 (inauguration of donald trump)
thats a good date bud

can I possibly get a IP so I can ping it and see how much ping I will have from Sweden?

Just ping Deathzot, we use the same company and everything.

I just tested and pinging my server and deathzot.net has the same results.

Here is a pingtest I did to Stockholm from my Dedicated Host:
5978041974.png

If you use pingzapper, WTFast, or ReduceTheLag, it should reduce your ping to be below 100~ at least in my experience.

Last edited:
Just ping Deathzot, we use the same company and everything.

I just tested and pinging my server and deathzot.net has the same results.

Here is a pingtest I did to Stockholm from my Dedicated Host:
5978041974.png
I live like 150+ miles away from stockholm but I guess 140 ish ping is playable

I live like 150+ miles away from stockholm but I guess 140 ish ping is playable
If you use pingzapper, WTFast, or ReduceTheLag, it should reduce your ping to be below 100~ at least in my experience.

I have fiber so I think it's playable. Playing some modded gta servers from the US with 130~ ping and its working fine.

I have fiber so I think it's playable. Playing some modded gta servers from the US with 130~ ping and its working fine.

Yea, but I used to play Europe Tibia Servers, and I would lag-step each tile.

I was always massively hunted on Real Tibia, so the people with no lag, could easily get ahead of me and block my movement, constantly getting me killed.

So I then got a 30 day free trial of ReduceTheLag, Instantly it felt as if I was playing on a USA server, and I never died due to lag again.

In my spare time, I will hop on and try for sure. Looks like you have a great concept, and more work a head of you. I agree, you must do what you want, not want everyone else wants. Let's face it, we all don't know what we want.

@Flatlander
I see a lot more people moving hosting into Canada, may I ask why you are? Is it because of the connection? I live in Canada, and I wouldn't dare to pay those outrageous prices.

In my spare time, I will hop on and try for sure. Looks like you have a great concept, and more work a head of you. I agree, you must do what you want, not want everyone else wants. Let's face it, we all don't know what we want.

@Flatlander
I see a lot more people moving hosting into Canada, may I ask why you are? Is it because of the connection? I live in Canada, and I wouldn't dare to pay those outrageous prices.

The Hoster I use only has EU and Canada Locations (for now) They are cheap and have good DDOS Protection.
I live in the USA so I chose Canada instead of EU since it is closer to me.

The Hoster I use only has EU and Canada Locations (for now) They are cheap and have good DDOS Protection.
I live in the USA so I chose Canada instead of EU since it is closer to me.
You'll still forever be eating a carrot in my mind. :p

Working 45+ hour weeks, come home exhausted with nothing fun to play. Been looking forward to playing your upcoming server for awhile now or any server of yours for that matter.
That day is almost here. :rolleyes:

Here is the Client Download:
(Tried using Otland Cloud first)
http://***************/?dl=ffc2cc319b50b668dff52e75dcf2ae3d
(Here is a Mirror)
https://mega.nz/#!PghHWTDB!mqS5rhgvSu_0QmGhBsVjbX8geEaVaVfVSrJiNwU82TA
Just log in with blank account and password and it will have the account manager. (or 1/1)

I will warn again. THIS IS AN ALPHA.

No Tutorial, Nothing is Polished good "working" perfectly.

This is just a test.

(Also this is not advertised or on otservlist.org or otlist.net. So don't expect many players online)

Last edited:
Back