• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

H5ONUKE.png

Would look much better though =x

Wew great work, would love to play it if it's around 3x/4x/5x

In the jungle don't forget to add hydra nest, lizard camps, ape kingdom etc :)

Maybe you could make a stronghold on the mainland, filled with humans: area around the castle filled with amazon camps, forest with wild warriors, bandits, valks other small mobs and in the castle: hero, black knight, few warlocks and monks.

Dwarf mines are also very cool to map imo

Wew great work, would love to play it if it's around 3x/4x/5x

In the jungle don't forget to add hydra nest, lizard camps, ape kingdom etc :)

Maybe you could make a stronghold on the mainland, filled with humans: area around the castle filled with amazon camps, forest with wild warriors, bandits, valks other small mobs and in the castle: hero, black knight, few warlocks and monks.

Dwarf mines are also very cool to map imo

Thank you, and the exp rate will be from around 3x-7x.

Jungle i already have plans for.. I need a few more spwns at the desert tho :)

// Need mapper and scripter, visit http://otland.net/threads/althea-rpg-requesting-mapper-scripter.204855/

I would love to see the minimap. Good job on your mapping and keep the hard work.

I would love to see the minimap. Good job on your mapping and keep the hard work.
Hehe.. First part of the map i started on has a really weird looking shape, so you dont want to see that :p You can see some of the shapes earlier in the thread :)

A small update
Feedback on this?
Troll Cave

[1]
troll_cave.png

[2]
trollcave1.png

that last 2 pieces gives you a nice RPG feel <3 damn! i want to play ;P

Thank you guys! Really appreciate your kind words..:)

Back