• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

Is this thread active? I mean its from 15.jan 2013 lol does this server start anytime?

Hi Destructo :)

This thread is active. But i map alone, i have friend whos scripting only when he got, and thats rare.
Due to my work situation, things going very slow. Work at sea with 14 hours work every day.. And when im home, im busy aswell.

Im still working on troll cave which im trying to fit in with the story.. :)

Been a bit occupied after i started playing at Hydera, but i finnished troll cave now :)

The King told me to look for his scout, all i found was the scouts dead body
I better report it to the king.
BURN THEIR HOUSES!!

troll.png

Last edited:
Been a bit occupied after i started playing at Hydera, but i finnished troll cave now :)

The King told me to seek for his scout, all i found was the scouts dead body
I better report it to the king.
BURN THEIR HOUSES!!

troll.png
It looks nice, keep em coming! :)

My next mission: Finish the shapings of mainland. Here's the progress :)
Suck at editing, had to remove a piece of the map there so it looks a bit ugly though..

UPDATE: I did finish the shape!
new_shape.png

Fractal inspiration?

Double post sorry :>

A new update:

[1]
I ride the road for patrol, and vanquish the thiefes and murderers,
so the people of Althea can be safe...

band.png

nature.png

[2]
The darkness has fallen upon this land, they are growing..
We need more soldier's....

The evil has returned

death.png

@Rik123 already knew. The one you mean is a "bug" in the north east, is not a bug.
But thank you.

I love how nice these SS all look. Specially that boat from september post, it's so pretty!

I just dislike the 'double mountain wall' thing, where you put together 2 or more walls (especially corners). It looks bad IMO.

Last edited:
I just dislike the 'double wall' thing, where you put together 2 or more walls (especially corners). It looks bad IMO.

Are you refering to the castle piece? I dont quit get what your meaning.. Or do you mean the mountain borders? If thats the case, i can agree some of it can look a bit ugly, but after i started using border on border, the shape is looking so much better imo.. I know many dislike it, but i actually like it:p
Would like to have more opinions on it tho ;p

Back