• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

I like it, awesome. How much is done of the project?

The map itself is almost done, its some spawns here and there which needs some more work.
It is the scripting and the plans which are the problem now. As I nor Frostie are excellent in scripting, we have @HalfAway helping us, or i consider him as a team member of this project, he have done a lot, but hes busy helping everyone :p
So were just keep on mapping untill we know what to do next about the codings.

The map itself is almost done, its some spawns here and there which needs some more work.
It is the scripting and the plans which are the problem now. As I nor Frostie are excellent in scripting, we have @HalfAway helping us, or i consider him as a team member of this project, he have done a lot, but hes busy helping everyone :p
Halfaways a beast. And yea he's helping many different people, including myself sometimes. But he's got a good work ethic

I'll get time for Althea.
Going to fix everything you told on skype a few days ago now.

Hydra Spawn
[1]
mBGgzu6f.png

[2]
bjkM9-T6H.png

[3]
gpU088zx6.png

[4]
P6Qv6ubl1.png

Back