• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

Haha Outrage Magnetico then? (Haven't heard his version)

I would keep Cycs at mountains, make each floor 2x (unless outside) as cyclops are big.
Give us a feeling that they are big and need space, I also take them for dummies, so building a bridge aint feeling right.

But oh well, just my oppinion :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Haha Outrage Magnetico then? (Haven't heard his version)

I would keep Cycs at mountains, make each floor 2x (unless outside) as cyclops are big.
Give us a feeling that they are big and need space, I also take them for dummies, so building a bridge aint feeling right.

But oh well, just my oppinion :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Yeah, a random outrage :p

You mean 2 x cycs on each floor? Top of mountain is the third floor, so its "deeper" in spawn if you know what i mean.
haha, totally agree. Will fix! :D

Yeah, its great that you come with suggestions and idea's. I need that for mapping further. Im kinda busy these days, but hopefully i can continue mapping :)

- - - Updated - - -

And here is some of my newest work. May need some more details.

I know its a bit messy on envirements hehe :p

I guess a bk spawn? suggestions for other monster spawns??

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
The last Cyclop pic looks like a place they would live, perfect!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

nothing more to add ;=(

I know, but it didnt work set the light on graphics. So i rly dont know what it was :s and the high quality im sorry, i totally forgot :s

The last Cyclop pic looks like a place they would live, perfect!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

bump.
I have the server global, so if anyone just wanna test it. pm me.

Ps: it is probably a lot of bugs, the scripting has not even started lol. But it is possible to explore and hunt.

Here is some more pics, i would appriciate some feedback :p

Not realy nessasairly to have a bigger starter town, remember it's faster exp than rl so it wont be alot of hours to get lvl 8 :)

Lolsipops.png

bugsist.png

swampist.png

Last edited:
Been working a lot on Rookgard, so i throw out a minimap for ya :)
Its not big, it may get bigger, but the main reason, is to get lvl 8 as fast as possible right? You can choose if u wanna start at lvl 1 or 8 anyway. From lvl 1 you get spellpoints(For our spell system), and prempoints. :)

Back