• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

Wrong hole, see the top left corner? Doesn't fit the ground, it's the wrong one =)

Oh, yeah. Didnt think of it lol :p Thanks :)

PS: I changed the other pics of rook to better quality :)

Last edited:
Im currently trying to change much in the first city i made, cuz it was much autoborder etc.
So the first change:

King_castle.png

king_2.png

king_3.png

Anything i should do better?

Two more pics of town, making new houses and changing the envirement. No feedback? :(

New_towns_1.png

new_towns_2.png

I like you mapping and ideas, sometimes your nature tend to look empty, vary it up a bit? add some flowers or smth!
Cheers

dude, your doing great for a starter :) just keep at it and take in all the advice people give you and map to be yourself not all mappers are the same... keep it up

I like you mapping and ideas, sometimes your nature tend to look empty, vary it up a bit? add some flowers or smth!
Cheers

Revamped smugglers, still in progress but soon done :)

Tell me what you dont like and what you like about the details for a smugglers spawn, and what missing :)

smugglers.png

smugglers2.png

smugglers3.png

We kinda lost some motivation, both of us :p Its not a lot of feedback to get here ;/

Its a cool project!
However to get more feedback I would advise you to run. A server. Start small and update :)

Well its not scripted yet, and were kinda revamping much. Its to quite in mapping for us to open it and update it regular ;p

I can open the server the way it is atm, so you guys can see how it develope. But only if you guys want me 2. And pm me some bugs and ugly shits xD

But it wont be play able for lvling :)

Last edited:
Keep up the great work! Simple but stylish makes the game even better to play.

Keep up the great work! Simple but stylish makes the game even better to play.

Thanks. Yeah, im not good at nature though.. :p

The server is open for u guys to just take a look, it may be lots of bugs but will try fix it ;) Its no monsters in-game and u start at lvl 1000 just to explore it ;)
Undet temple its 3 tp's. to rookgard, another city and a island and its tp back to main city each spot, at rook its in a house outside where u got tped in the first place
IP: 83.109.254.208
Account: Just click enter
Client. 9.60

Last edited:
Back