• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

;o someone using ma mast idea :D naw great job, just change those southern stairs to the grey ones so it atleast can somewhat match the north ones.

Thanks @Illusion : )

@Peroxide . Ha! You saw! was thinking of taking pic of it with your creds for the insperation! As i said in ur thread, ilove dat mast :D
Will do, i were thinking i might get the hands of some sprites for the wodden stairs to north and west!
Maybe @Shadowsong wants to fix it for me? (A)

Thanks @Illusion : )

@Peroxide . Ha! You saw! was thinking of taking pic of it with your creds for the insperation! As i said in ur thread, ilove dat mast :D
Will do, i were thinking i might get the hands of some sprites for the wodden stairs to north and west!
Maybe @Shadowsong wants to fix it for me? (A)

I can send them to you over Skype if you PM me later. Gotta go sleep now haha :D

Its awfully dead on mapping showoff these days :/
Well i have had a lot of spare time, and i finnished the desert city!
Here's a few update picture :)

[1]
desert5.png

[2]
desert6.png

Minimap
minimap2.png

Thanks for the feedback i appriciate it ;)
Im really active now, i just finnished a larva cave, and im finnishing the shape of the desert that i earlier started on :)
Starting to see a opening of this server one day!

Mapping of Rookgard: 100%
Scripting of Rookgaard: 60/70 %
Mapping of main island: ca 65 %
Scripting of main island: 10%

Story : 15 % ( Quit school @hehemidu xD)​

Started on the desert city :)
It aint't much feedback to get here tho :/
Tell me how you like the style for desert? :)

[1]
desert1.png

[2]
desert2.png

Those venore sprites Look really good with the desert sprites, i really like this style ^^

Those venore sprites Look really good with the desert sprites, i really like this style ^^

Agree! That's why i saved it for desert.. " A city that got rich on their oil " :D

Don't rli like them in any other envirement ...

Back