• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

In my honest opinion, I like to see you guys doing work.
as for the mappings Im not sure how well they will fit into a huge server since most of it looks like some beautiful show off but not like something I would enjoy hunting at.
idk. maybe im a weirdo but meh, guess some people like it that way :)

In my honest opinion, I like to see you guys doing work.
as for the mappings Im not sure how well they will fit into a huge server since most of it looks like some beautiful show off but not like something I would enjoy hunting at.
idk. maybe im a weirdo but meh, guess some people like it that way :)

Hehe, thats why im trying to fit them both, when im mapping im not rly thinking of the showoff.. But sometimes i would like to add some extra details for showoff, the maps are totally walkable and player friendly :)

To bad mapping and scripting going slow atm :eek:

Hehe, thats why im trying to fit them both, when im mapping im not rly thinking of the showoff.. But sometimes i would like to add some extra details for showoff, the maps are totally walkable and player friendly :)

To bad mapping and scripting going slow atm :eek:
Yeah I thought of something like thisthat maps would be very hard to walk throught and annoying to hunt at, glad its not that way :)
hit me up if you need help with some scripts, regards blazed

Map Update!
Little Bog raider cave
[1]
GVjQVWI5p.png

Coryms 1
[2]
7seqcp2Jl.png

Coryms 2
[3]
flEzEtSdo.png

Tomb 1
[4]
rBFtQqKLU.png

Tomb 2
[5]
d23_hAx8.png

Tomb 3
[6]
Jtjl2l3T1.png

Still looking awesome as ever! Can't wait to see some of your new work!

Red

Show us more xD ^^
(still bit inactivity for me sadly :( )

Frostie and me is currently really busy with school, its my first school year(halfyear) in 4 years so i gotta study so much...
Im trying to find time to map, but im exhausted. So i guess its currently on hold, untill i get my head clear in school....

Some pretty good maps overall, defenetley playable atleast. Good work keep going, I also see that each new ss is slightly more detailed each time so great!

Back
Top Bottom