• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Althea ¤ A New World ¤ Mapping Thread ( Scripting atm, low activity on mapping part )

A little update for this dusty thread
"Pumin poi room"

[1]
89Lw6y.png

[2]
iHigJ-.png

[3]
bbUOCCs.png

[4]
fS6E4qJ.png

[5]
a0ULQN.png

pic number 4 in tafariels room, bottom right part of the picture. ;>

Summerbreak? ;) its such an awesome project with fantastic mapping.. i hope you guys will continue when you find the time for it :)

yup same here

I've sent a message to Frostie about this, but i think he is inactive at the time due final school period /-or work. Picture's earlier in the thread seems to work, atleast the one's i have posted.
Anyway, i want the project finnish, but at the time i do not have the time. Im expecting a child this year as well as school is eating my time.

Hopefully this will be online one day. The map itself could be launched, but scripting are necessary to make it playable.

Hey Otland!

Im back and will give it a new try to finilize this project. @HalfAway helps me getting everything up to date as per now, so stay tuned for more updates. As the map has come pretty far theres much scripting to do aswell.
I will try to upload new pictures of the map as the old links are broken.

Glad to be back and see ya.

Back