• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Alvanea's RME Mod (only 9.6)

I-love-you.jpg

What you can do I can do better

Nice try, I'll release my version soon. You did great job, this one is almost as good as my 8.6 and 9.2, but you forgot about creatures.
Feel free to save your time and edit my file: RME_22_mob_pack_960.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here
It works without problems with Alvanea's mod after replacing files.

my RME havent a extension folder !! :O

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for 2 post, but... i have try the "how to" all follow. ( obs: havent a folder extension, just put your folder intro the rme folder)
i don't know how do it work.

- - - Updated - - -

Fix...
( first set "hidden folder" to show)

go to C:\Users\(NAMEOFYOURUSER)\AppData\Roaming\Remere's Map Editor
here is the "extension folder"

thanks user "Tibiamakers".

After closer look and review this mod has almost nothing from hive stuff brushes - only honey floors have border and only few things were moved to brushes
I see you have no idea what are you doing, some things like gates and boats could be put in "<alternate>", you also should fix some names like "idk what it is". You did some chaos in categories like nature and town. You may not like my comment, I know what you might want to write, yes - I won't use this mod and I'll make better one.

Code:
I decided to give you my [B][SIZE=7]small mod [/SIZE][/B]to rme 9.60. It added more grounds and walls to terrain, more plants, stones to doodad, and segregates RAW (cleans "Others" too).

So, what did you expect? I've never do any scripts RME, I gave what I did for myself.
All new "wild" grounds have borders, but there are different priorities in laying.. You can do better extensions, I don't care.

Yup, is that possible to host it somewhere else?

I uploaded it on Zippyshare and Medafire. (v1.1)

Sorry, but I will not upgrade it, because I don't have free time. All what i can say is that, im working on my new ots. If someone want, you can upgrade it.

Last edited:
good job sister i hope u make more ext. i will use them all in my ot and u will got ur copy rights :D :p keep working honey and thx for making me happy

Back