• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Am I a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why you guys argue with this @e.e person. You guys are fighting a losing battle. Based on each essay he's provided per comeback it's clear that he cares way too much about being an intellectual all-star on a open tibia forum. We get it @e.e, it's important to you, to be the big man on campus over the internet. Mission accomplished, now move on.

@e.e you are wasting your text, these trolls don't care what you have to say, they will continue to mock, tease & harass you or anyone else to no end. Most likely because they are mocked, teased & harassed in real life.

That is the thing with bullies, they bully others because they get bullied themselves, so I imagine these trolls are ignored in their own social circle so to make themselves feel important they have put down others, which is sad. The only solution here is just ignore them, don't give them the attention they so eagerly crave.

They're proud of their stupidity, that's the problem with these kinds of human-monkey-hybrids; nothing gets them more excited physically, sexually and mind-wise than seeing a banana peeled in slow motion, but if they can't have that, they'll settle for some other action, including making a circus on the Internet.
No wonder there's people like Henry Kissinger (just an example; I can't recall exact names, but some people in his circle of friends) in the world publicly admitting to not only want or theoretically plan, but actually pushing their plans of exterminating 95% of the population when "people" like these are a sizable portion of the world population, probably a much larger portion of the US than most others.
They get their beer and a hamburger to suck on while watching TV for entertainment all day and that keeps the monkey happy for a while until he wants more and more mindless action and he starts trolling on the Internet, harassing people in groups, etc, anything for kicks.
These kinds of monkeys are a fluke of nature; they belong in the zoo, but they look human enough that we can't put them in one, and if anything is going to end up killing us all it's them (not directly as they're too incompetent to destroy anything meaningful on their own, but primitive enough to get addicted to mindless entertainment which sets them up to fail as the pillars of democracy that they're supposed to uphold are instead taken over by corrupt powers which are just waiting to trap, enslave or kill us all either through incompetent or competent selfishness).
Hopefully though they are exterminated before we are.
What a hopeful world we live in :rolleyes:
Hey, so, I figured since you didn't have a picture uploaded for your profile yet, I'd help you out. I think this one of you is the most flattering:
I+m+anonymoose+legiun+_95adee545f0a3d3d52b19f45c17dd218.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back