• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Am I a terrible person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont need to steal your lunch money, cause I know suddenly you have a new personality and then you become the big intelligent bully who ends up stealing your own money. Cause you know, you are codex and you have 15 personalities as stated above
Ok deIlluminati.
Could you recommend me some sources confirming that Elvis and 2Pac are alive as well?
I always knew every paranoid feeling I had was completely true and reality was just an obstacle preventing me from seeing the truth :rolleyes:
*Faint, yet audible chanting can be heard from a lynchmob in the distant.... usa... usa... USA... USA... USA!...USA!*
Bloody morons, geez.

Ok deIlluminati.
Could you recommend me some sources confirming that Elvis and 2Pac are alive as well?
I always knew every paranoid feeling I had was completely true and reality was just an obstacle preventing me from seeing the truth :rolleyes:
*Faint, yet audible chanting can be heard from a lynchmob in the distant.... usa... usa... USA... USA... USA!...USA!*
Bloody morons, geez.
zombies see everyone same

iE3IqAA.png

o.o

zombies see everyone same
Code:
while(!things_to_say)
{
   repeat_singular_phrase();
}

Yeah, okay, you might be stupid, and you might be a troll, but I draw my line at infinite loops.
HF wasting your time aka the story of your life.

while(!things_to_say)
{
repeat_singular_phrase();
}

Yeah, okay, you might be stupid, and you might be a troll, but I draw my line at infinite loops.
HF wasting your time aka the story of your life.
i think u need zombies see everyone same my friend

Pretty sure I just wasted another 18 minutes of my life reading through the new posts in this thread. ._.
I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Pretty sure I just wasted another 18 minutes of my life reading through the new posts in this thread. ._.
I'm sorry for wasting your time.
you defs are canadian.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually AI scripts developed in the early 21st century sharing a single 333mhz AMD CPU.
ok codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back