• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Am I the only one..

Oxford

Reaction score
...Who is damn excited about Radonia and Therina merging? I just hope whenever this is released to the wild there will still be a decent community. Whenever Radonia was around and about I didn't mind about the low amount of players; half the population would gather outside of Empty's and Theski's house and chat. Occassionally a new player would pop up and be accepted by the small tight knit community so quickly!

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

I think it will me Great! :)
I hope there will be much mysteries ^^

I can promise you, there will be lots of mysteries and adventure. I will work hard to advertise the server everywhere to get more players than there were on Radonia. And no one is more excited than us, the team, about releasing the server to the "wild" as you called it. ;)

I'm glad that you're looking forward to it. :)

I'm looking forward too it, I hope its done soon! :)

I'm looking forward too it, I hope its done soon! :)

Projects such as these usually take a wee while, but I'm happy being paitent if it's worth it; undoubtedly it will :d.

Well, Im almost done with the map! =] So I don't think it will take so long =] Just need to remmake some and detail =þ Wish me gooood luck =]]

Back