• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amarande's lifethread!

Good luck Amarande!!
It's nice to see a active lifethread again!
Thanks! Ill try my best.

Loving the life thread. .
I'll block for your if your on later on :)
Im glad you like it! : p
What is your name ingame?

Nice thread! Keep going :)!
Thanks! I will!

Thank you! : )

Questing
Demon oak, it was pretty easy. Had few mates helping me tho.
EmRfZfe.jpg

YCDBE5Z.jpg

ERunv4X.png

Annihilator! Took Annihilation Bear for reward because it is awesome ! : p
7Ose1y4.jpg

hS8rLfA.png

i75EzN3.png

DHQ
gDvnLLS.png

Really cool lifethread bro, keep it up.
and you should have taken SOV on anni, nice to use while hunting some monsters cuz it gives u a nice defense status.
About the tip I gave you, it was about money... the exp ain't that good tho. You can easily purchase mounts, addons, full eq, get some supplys to do hard core hunts, etc.

Really cool lifethread bro, keep it up.
and you should have taken SOV on anni, nice to use while hunting some monsters cuz it gives u a nice defense status.
About the tip I gave you, it was about money... the exp ain't that good tho. You can easily purchase mounts, addons, full eq, get some supplys to do hard core hunts, etc.
Oh, should i use sov instead of rod then?

Nice thread ;D love it even more since you told fatima off.
#Fatima le gringo banana queen

LEVEL 130
xUj8lsJ.jpg

LEVEL 135
Been hunting some quaras to finish my task, not probably best monsters to hunt with ed but well its going pretty good.
EKmggWL.jpg

Last edited:
Quaras was pretty fun place to exp so i decided hunt them until i loot giant shrimp!
Didnt realise it would take this long..

LEVEL 140
Y2bOn7Z.jpg

LEVEL 145
paSxn8l.jpg

nFTmLRd.jpg

good to see a active Life-thread again, message me if you need any help! :) :)

@Amarande use SoV to hard core hunts, such like deep banuta, spike, PoI, Inq etc. as long as you hunt "weak" monsters rod will be better cuz its gonna support you to deal higher damage. :p

Amarande its nice to see that thread... Let me help you will money and blocking... add me on vip Oxxn Ii as soon as possible... i want to meet you...

Back