• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

American Football

Here is brazil ppl dont play it..

But at school we like to play and we play it A LOT...

I am quarterback ;D

American football is great! Although I am not much of a soccer fan I do enjoy kicking a ball around once in a while. The NFL is a great sunday relaxation sport to watch on tv and it is also fun to play whenever and wherever you get a chance.

American football is the only good football :) no offense to anyone but it's one of our favorite past times and we OWN at it

American football is great! Although I am not much of a soccer fan I do enjoy kicking a ball around once in a while. The NFL is a great sunday relaxation sport to watch on tv and it is also fun to play whenever and wherever you get a chance.

Dude if you find football relaxing then your watching the wrong teams or something, football doesnt relax you it gets you pumped, whether your watching it or playing it.

Last edited:
Back