• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amulet of Life

Shanksera

Reaction score
Hello,

I've searching for script to Amulet of life.I need this script, if you using amulet of life on old tibia:

You don't loss your skills and lvl
Don't lose items

If you have this script please post, i will test it.

Empty, this is an old amulet. Looks like an Aol, but it's red. If you use it you wont lose Lvls, skills, ml..

@topic

Nop, I dunno where u can find it :s should be an easy script to make..

i found this script , but it doesn't works with Avesta.Could someone make it with other function??

Code:
storage1 = 25678 -- save the normal lose procent of playerstorage2 = 25679 -- save the normal lose procent of playerstorage3 = 25680 -- save the normal lose procent of playerstorage4 = 25681 -- save the normal lose procent of playerfunction onEquip(cid, item, slot)    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage1, getPlayerLossPercent(cid, 0))    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage2, getPlayerLossPercent(cid, 1))    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage3, getPlayerLossPercent(cid, 2))    setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage4, getPlayerLossPercent(cid, 3))    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 0, 0)    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 1, 0)    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 2, 0)    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 3, 0)endfunction onDeEquip(cid, item, slot)    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 0, setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage1))    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 1, setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage2))    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 2, setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage3))    doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, 3, setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage4))end
Also I've added movements.xml

Last edited by a moderator:
You can either create the whole Amulet of Life system in source or you can check the player skills, level and magic level onPrepareDeath and if he logs on again you add thos skill.
The amulet should have the same settings as AOL then.

That's just a talkaction for purchasing Amulet of Life.

The amulet is supposed to prevent a player from losing experience, skills and equipment.

That's just a talkaction for purchasing Amulet of Life.

The amulet is supposed to prevent a player from losing experience, skills and equipment.

Read the whole thread? It says there to change the ID to the Amulet of Life. As I stated above, read the whole thread!

Lua:
function onPrepareDeath(cid, deathList)
    local item = getPlayerSlotItem(cid, CONST_SLOT_NECKLACE)
    if(item.itemid == 2222) then --Replace 222 with AoL ItemID
        doTeleportThing(cid, getTownTemplePosition(getPlayerTown(cid))
        doRemoveItem(item.uid)
        doRemoveCreature(cid, true)
        return false
    end
    return true
end
Something like this should work, when you die it check if you have AoL, if you do it teleports you to the temple, removes the item and kicks the player, the only thing is that it won't add an entry to the death log nor a body, but that's minimal imo

- - - Updated - - -

@up
that code is for Amulet of Loss, not Amulet of Life

Back