• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ beds no working

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
I noticed that the beds I'm using in tfs 1.5 7.72 are healing at a very low limit, I don't know if it's because I consumed food before, but I imagined waking up with my character and having more life and mana after 1 full day of sleep. it went up something like 100 or 200 in mana or life alone. How do I edit and make the player have full life and mana if he stays in bed and sleeps for a long time.

In fact, I'm wrong with my post. A while ago I played an old otserver that recovered all mana and life when sleeping, and researching I saw that this is not the case.

Last edited:
From what I researched, regeneration is only given if you eat food.... however I got confused because many years ago I played retrocolors and there the beds regenerated all life and sis if you slept... so in that case my post it's wrong. I looked for some information in tibiabr from 2005 and it works correctly.

From what I researched, regeneration is only given if you eat food.... however I got confused because many years ago I played retrocolors and there the beds regenerated all life and sis if you slept... so in that case my post it's wrong. I looked for some information in tibiabr from 2005 and it works correctly.
yes, but I thought you'd want to modify it anyway or at least improve regeneration.

Back