• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

an annoying window shows up in remers map editor very often how to remove it?

byllan1337

I'm back!
Reaction score
Hello, you can see the window next to the statue. I don't know what kind of window that is or how to remove it.

EDIT: Where do i download the lastest rme ? The program is outdated on the rme website.

PmotuZQv3.png

Last edited:
I can't even get it to find my .dat/.spr
I have no clue if it even works.

In theory, yes it should work.

Okey this is strange but when i just install camastia and record to show this bug it didn't show up and then when i stop record the bug show up. What can be wrong?

EDIT: Microsoft keyboard and mouse center did this, when i inactivate the wheel on the mouse, the wheel dosen't work in firefox or something but shitsame it work in rme and this annoying dosen't show up.

But when i activate it again it shows up for just some seconds, then everythings go normal it can be that i changes sensitivity for vertical wheel on mouse and accelerated vertical scrolling.

It's better now, i can live with this window now cuz it only shows for 0.5 sec. Now i can map again. :)

Last edited:
Back